People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
women (ie the current mrs mk, although I'm sure she's not alone) who try and talk to you when you're watching telly, so you just grunt until they shut up.....

...but then (a couple of days later) claim that you agreed to something during that 'conversation'.... and it costs you money...

MKFox said:
women (ie the current mrs mk, although I'm sure she's not alone) who try and talk to you when you're watching telly, so you just grunt until they shut up.....

...but then (a couple of days later) claim that you agreed to something during that 'conversation'.... and it costs you money...

it's an inate talent that they all have MK I can assure you of that, devious feckers

newtonfox said:
turn your fog lights on it dose the trick they will back off ,or put your foot on your brake pedal just enough for the lights to come works too :biggrin: :biggrin: :icon_wink
I used to do a variation on that theme; you keep braking sharply, drop down into third, switch on the fog lights and accelerate off at the same time. Their faces are a picture. It doesn't have the same effect when your car has only one fog light though. :frown:

If you useless feckers understood the 3 lane policy of a motorway then I wouldn't have to sit up your arse in the fast lane waiting for you to move over...
and while you're there, try looking in the rear view mirror occasionally and anticipating that a fast car is on its fecking way...

MKFox said:
If you useless feckers understood the 3 lane policy of a motorway then I wouldn't have to sit up your arse in the fast lane waiting for you to move over...
and while you're there, try looking in the rear view mirror occasionally and anticipating that a fast car is on its fecking way...

Got rid of the Volvo then?...

MKFox said:

No such thing - the highway code refers to it by it's correct description of overtaking lane.:018:

Though that does reinforce your point :icon_bigg

Beyonce Knwoles.

I fecking hate that bitch.

Her boyfriend Jay Z is a tosser too.

Last edited:
LeeH said:
Neighbours. Arseoles, the lot of them.

neighbours_street_image.jpg

The programme ain't that bad.

Here's some reasons why :icon_wink :-

holly_valance_9.jpg

smci.jpg
stephaniemcintosh52qz.jpg

Not the first time you've seen jason donovan get his balls out is it highland?

Mike Hunt Smells said:
neighbours_street_image.jpg

The programme ain't that bad.

Here's some reasons why :icon_wink :-

holly_valance_9.jpg

smci.jpg
stephaniemcintosh52qz.jpg

I would pay good money to watch them two at it.

I would pay even more if they got me involved. :icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00