People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Villa Villa :038::038::038::038:

Hope we play you in a cup game never been in the away end before !!!!!

I dunno you leave here join the dyslexic devil worshipers and end scarificing a coat. Then join the mafia become a major crime lord get your mrs to join up too. Then support the viilains. You should never have left Denby. :018:

I dunno you leave here join the dyslexic devil worshipers and end scarificing a coat. Then join the mafia become a major crime lord get your mrs to join up too. Then support the viilains. You should never have left Denby. :018:

I assume all of those spelling mistakes were deliberate?!

Newts, why the Villa badge, seriously? Your lad plays for them? So what, doesn't mean I need to be looking at that shit every time you post something. ;)

Wonder if he'll come crawling back if his son gets chucked on the footballing scrap heap like the majority.

(I'd like to point out I wish your son all the best)

Wonder if he'll come crawling back if his son gets chucked on the footballing scrap heap like the majority.

****ing turncoat can **** right off.

Fair play to him for wanting the best for his lad but you don't turn your back on your own team, EVER.

Still not sure if I've missed a joke or not? They looked too obscure to be jokes about Nwets spelling!

I think Dyslexic devil-worshippers normally scarify a coat. Mebbe Lazzer added an additional spelling mistake for authenticity.

I assumed I'd strayed in to that thread about the new pitch again.

euv400.jpg

Villa Villa Villa :038::038::038::038:

Hope we play you in a cup game never been in the away end before !!!!!

That is just not funny newts! and then referring to them as "we". Villa are just another bunch of tossers and I see they have a new member!

The morons who designed Lloyds TSB's new online banking 'experience'.

You didn't enjoy it then?

The twats have decided to change the running order of online statements from oldest first to newest first and to make more transactions appear per page meaning that it prints out on more than one bit of paper at a time.

This might not be life changing but when you are used to a certain way of doing things it is sodding annoying,

as someone who used to work for Lloyds, i can tell you they are shite, use HSBC

****ing bastard speedway fans with their ****ing vuvuzelas. **** of back to your garages you gypos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669