People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's that work?

It is felt that it will make them comparatively less noticeable than they are now. It may also be that there will be a 'Volvo-effect' with car drivers taking more risks because they feel that they are less vulnerable than hitherto.

I'm not sure thats the case. I'm pretty sure they delayed it.
So after all that they are just a 'look at me' thing then? I need to sit in a dark room now. A couple of led lights strategically placed for safety purposes of course. And a beer. Tomos Watkin OSB. And some Wheat Crunchies. They're low in saturates. Did I mention I'm on a diet? Worcester sauce flavour of course. And a real fire. That reminds me must ring the coalman. Oh, and SWALEC, the robbing bastards. £150 a month for gas and electric. I think not. Some girl in there thinks she's getting a quiet Saturday's bunce today. Gird yourself sweetheart. Hang on, there's no footie today. What am I gonna do this afternoon. Spose I'll have to take the boy to that bloody model train fair down the road. Oooh, home made cakes and a nice cup of tea. Diet you say. I'll walk there and back. That'll offset it. Now, where to watch the match Monday......

When I was in halls in my first year, we had a Chinese guy who literally never left his room the entire time we were there. We didn't even know what his name was till a month in when a letter addressed to him turned up. Some of his more bizarre moments included

1). The first ever night of university, his parents and twin brother stayed in his tiny room with him

2). He only ever ate ready meals-he literally had a freezer full of them-and he brought a microwave so he would only ever have to cook in his room

3). he walked around with weird orange shit stuck on his face

4). One time me and my then GF walked into the kitchen, and as soon as we did, he walked out, even though he was in the middle of washing up

5). The only time I ever had a conversation with him was getting back from a night out at about 3:30am to find him in the kitchen boiling 50 eggs-when I asked him why he said it was to snack on.

****ing fruit loop.
Christ on moped.

Last night my Indian buddy asked us to give him a shout before we headed off to the bar so me and the very pretty Abi in her low cut top went to knock on his door. When he saw Abi's chest he genuinly licked his lips and had to take a step back. He spent the whole night sat on a sofa staring at her tits while we were dancing.

Last edited:
Christ on moped.

Last night my Indian buddy asked us to give him a shout before we headed off to the bar so me and the very pretty Abi in her low cut top went to knock on his door. When he saw Abi's chest he genuinly licked his lips and had to take a step back. He spent the whole night sat on a sofa staring at her tits while we were dancing.

so he's a blatant perv then :icon_lol:

And your point is?

Christ on moped.

the_choice.jpeg

You now have grounds to lamp the twat.

A girl will probably give him a slap before too long, most lads here don't seem to mind him but then, they don't live with him. I feel bad for him in some ways, he really doesn't know how to act around girls. I'm quite close to a couple of the girls in my halls, we'll cuddle up on the sofa or whatever (I even let Jess straighten my hair the other day; gayyyyyyyy), there's nothing in it obviously but when Kenrick sees it he tries to copy it, by stroking their hair and staring at their tits.

So after all that they are just a 'look at me' thing then? I need to sit in a dark room now. A couple of led lights strategically placed for safety purposes of course. And a beer. Tomos Watkin OSB. And some Wheat Crunchies. They're low in saturates. Did I mention I'm on a diet? Worcester sauce flavour of course. And a real fire. That reminds me must ring the coalman. Oh, and SWALEC, the robbing bastards. £150 a month for gas and electric. I think not. Some girl in there thinks she's getting a quiet Saturday's bunce today. Gird yourself sweetheart. Hang on, there's no footie today. What am I gonna do this afternoon. Spose I'll have to take the boy to that bloody model train fair down the road. Oooh, home made cakes and a nice cup of tea. Diet you say. I'll walk there and back. That'll offset it. Now, where to watch the match Monday......

Not really. It's 2012 as I mentioned originally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69