People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to shopping & tills....

Checkout staff that say 'Do you want help with your packing?' when you only have a peice of cheese and a jar of pickle. They are so scared that you may be a 'mystery shopper'.

Mongs.

Last edited:
people that insist on using the self service tills in supermarkets and then dont know how to fuffing well use them.... :mad:

Out of all the main supermarket groups, Morrisons have the worst self service checkouts.

Always going down on you they are.

Going back to shopping & tills....

Checkout staff that say 'Do you want help with your packing?' when you only have a peice of cheese and a jar of pickle.

Why not call their bluff and accept?

Everyone who was involved in any way in the creation of Louie ****ing Spence, everyone who perpetuates or aids the continuation of his existence, everyone who contributes to his continued employment in any environment with television cameras and everyone who doesn't actively seek to kick his absurdly flamboyant face in until the end of time.

The arrogant ****.

Assuming he's some kind of TV presenter, can I suggest you just don't bother watching his programme?

Everyone who was involved in any way in the creation of Louie ****ing Spence, everyone who perpetuates or aids the continuation of his existence, everyone who contributes to his continued employment in any environment with television cameras and everyone who doesn't actively seek to kick his absurdly flamboyant face in until the end of time.

The arrogant ****.

On Soccer am, the Hoff was on.
Louie's in panto alongside the Hoff.
When it was mentioned that louie is Hoffs cabin boy, he quickly replied, "he's going nowhere near my cabin"

Assuming he's some kind of TV presenter, can I suggest you just don't bother watching his programme?
He's a dancer. Avoiding him is impossible when there's a tv advert every few seconds in which he minces in the campest conceivable manner.

He's a dancer. Avoiding him is impossible when there's a tv advert every few seconds in which he minces in the campest conceivable manner.

I refuse to watch TV adverts, seriously. Which is obviously why I've never had to suffer him dancing. You're creating your own misery, escape from the telly and you escape from all of these type of ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69