People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much most people at the moment. From the twats stripping the supermarket shelves bare just because it's going to be shut for one day, to morons moaning on about the weather. How many of you tossers have moaned that we never have a white Christmas? Now we've got one, you're all bitching about how you can't go anywhere and do anything.

Grr.

Pretty much most people at the moment. From the twats stripping the supermarket shelves bare just because it's going to be shut for one day, to morons moaning on about the weather. How many of you tossers have moaned that we never have a white Christmas? Now we've got one, you're all bitching about how you can't go anywhere and do anything.

Grr.

So basically the quintessentially English then?

Grr.

I've always found that totally odd, especially when you see the trollies with about 15 loaves of bread in them. They must either have large families or be very fat greedy barstewards.

I've always found that totally odd, especially when you see the trollies with about 15 loaves of bread in them. They must either have large families or be very fat greedy barstewards.

Just been to Asda on the Old Kent Road - not somewhere i have ever frequented before - and will never do so again.

THe local authorities must have gone around and found every single window licker within a 5 mile radius and dumped them and their loved ones in Asda.

This place was just ****tard central. I have also never seen so many fat bastards in all my life.

Last edited:
Just been to Asda on the Old Kent Road - not somewhere i have ever frequented before - and will never do so again.

THe local authorities must have gone around and found every single window licker within a 5 mile radius and dumped them and their loved ones in Asda.

This place was just ****tard central. I have also never seen so many fat bastards in all my life.

This is why I wont shop in Asda...

So basically the quintessentially English then?
I get fed up with posting "everyone".

Waitrose in Blaby was horrendous this morning. I thought I'd missed something important on the news like there was a crisis for which I needed to stock up on anything edible. Then I remembered that it would be closed for one sodding day which means people have to try to claim all that they can possibly afford and carry. And woe betide anyone who gets in the way of a mong and their bread.

Waitrose in Blaby was horrendous this morning. I thought I'd missed something important on the news like there was a crisis for which I needed to stock up on anything edible. Then I remembered that it would be closed for one sodding day which means people have to try to claim all that they can possibly afford and carry. And woe betide anyone who gets in the way of a mong and their bread.

and less than a mile down the road, Somerfield will be open on Christmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69