People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
The 11 arseholes who wore blue shirts yesterday and thought that the commitment level displayed was satisfactory for any Leicester City side and thank you for ruining another weekend, fecking tossers.

and the 3 subs, that makes 14 arseholes.....:icon_cry:

Melton Fox said:
& the manager makes 15

and the other tossers who stand behind him..... The ticket office staff for selling the tickets, now that must be a crime a kind of modern day robbery.....

webmaster said:
I think we split up due to musical differences. Either that or because I'm a fat lazy selfish slob who craps the bed.

My symapathy is with the ex-girlfriend.

People that go out for a drink and then just get up and leave without even saying goodbye :icon_roll :icon_bigg

newtonfox said:
well RS was pissed out his head :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

Ah! That accounts for the raucous greeting that I received from the open window of his taxi as I negotiated the footbridge on my way to Kenilworth Road.

bocadillo said:
Ah! That accounts for the raucous greeting that I received from the open window of his taxi as I negotiated the footbridge on my way to Kenilworth Road.
That needs elaborating Boc....

newtonfox said:
Not true! Too early for that, I didn't get into the Bricklayers untill 11.00, and had just one tinny on the train up.:018: ;)

Real Sharapova said:
Not true! Too early for that, I didn't get into the Bricklayers untill 11.00, and had just one tinny on the train up.:018: ;)
:icon_lol: :038:

newtonfox said:
Ah, thinking about it, if you had spies in London after the game, there is an element of truth in what you say.:icon_bigg

drummindefender said:
people that post essay long posts and expect people to read them

People who post "I agree" and :038: -type that add nothing to the discussion.

Real Sharapova said:
Boc was wearing shorts as per usual, and we, as usual, took the piss out of him!

All I heard was "AAAAArrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhey".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00