People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
drummindefender said:
people that interpret your own posts in a way which suits them and twist it.:icon_roll

If it weren't for the fact that "I agree" posters piss me off, I would agree with that.

bocadillo said:
People who post "I agree" and :038: -type that add nothing to the discussion.
People who basically agree with the post before, but instead of typing " agreed" or :038: , they then proceed to bore the **** out of us with another long passage of basically the same as above just with the words jumbed around a tad :icon_wink :icon_lol:

bocadillo said:
People who post "I agree" and :038: -type that add nothing to the discussion.

I do that. :icon_eek: :eek: What if I cannot improve on the post I am agreeing to or if I did add something it would be superfluous. :102: :102: Such as:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
And that is the fecking problem with our club, they get the money in, they hype up the chances to maintain interest and then think it is perfectly acceptable to turn in a performance like yesterday and we are branded fickle if we dare to complain. Instead we are expected to continue turning up week in week out, spending money many struggle to afford and accept it, whilst the club just fecking sit there laughing at us.

****y ol Robbie Williams
Nick Griffin
Orlando Bloom(He just pisses me off cos he's so shit)

rotherhamfox said:
****y ol Robbie Williams
Nick Griffin
Orlando Bloom(He just pisses me off cos he's so shit)

istockphoto_661001_logs.jpg

orlando bloom in acting class:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00