People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can take it that wasn't you heckling me yesterday then.

Thieves

Some **** has stolen £200 from my Paypal acct. I know who's taken it, it has gone to a major player in the online gambling world

I don't have an account with these people. Looks like somebody has stolen my identity and opened an account.

I now have to **** about changing all my log on details for any financial services I have.

This is the worst possible time as my supply of cash is running out fast.

Wankers, I hope you die today in the nastiest possible way

Last edited:
Who can you contact to get that money back MF?
I thought paypal was really secure, but now I think about it all you need is a username and password... :S

joe501 said:
Who can you contact to get that money back MF?
I thought paypal was really secure, but now I think about it all you need is a username and password... :S
I've contacted every ****er, and let the bastards know my opinion of their "system" the only step left is the police and if I havent got my money back by the end of the week, I will be speaking to them.

It's theft and fraud, they should be interested

Melton Fox said:
I've contacted every ****er, and let the bastards know my opinion of their "system" the only step left is the police and if I havent got my money back by the end of the week, I will be speaking to them.

It's theft and fraud, they should be interested

That is harsh, I would have rang the police already Melton

Christian O Connell- The unfunniest person on T.V.,
closely followed by Brian Blessed(sp)

Jeff said:
Have you received an email in the last couple of months purporting to be from Paypal?

There's a new phishing scam going on which is more convincing than the usual ones and has caught a lot of people out.

More info at http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2006/06/16/paypal_security_flaw_allows_identity_theft.html
I get 2 or 3 of them every day, I gave up reporting them to Paypal and now just delete them

You can spot them a mile off,

They are not addressed to me
The image is slightly "fuzzy"

However, very easy for the unsuspecting to fall for it

Melton Fox said:
I get 2 or 3 of them every day, I gave up reporting them to Paypal and now just delete them

You can spot them a mile off,

They are not addressed to me
The image is slightly "fuzzy"

However, very easy for the unsuspecting to fall for it

Usually you can tell something isn't genuine because the link isn't going to the real Paypal site. But the latest ones do link directly to the Paypal site, and use scripting to then send you to the phishing site, so some of the 'rules' to spot these scams no longer apply.

Jeff said:
Usually you can tell something isn't genuine because the link isn't going to the real Paypal site. But the latest ones do link directly to the Paypal site, and use scripting to then send you to the phishing site, so some of the 'rules' to spot these scams no longer apply.
If unsure, just check the HTML, usually confirms it

Jeff said:
Not in these latest ones it doesn't. They do genuinely link to the Paypal site.
Didn't know that.

I do have a general rule of them in emails from my financial services. Don't click the link. If it is genuine, there will be a message on the site when I've logged in

Defo nothing to do with me falling for a scam, I also have my links turned off in Outlook

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
Thats what I always preach Newton....:038:

:icon_lol: :038: more tea vicor

Pastor.JPG

Last edited:
The 11 arseholes who wore blue shirts yesterday and thought that the commitment level displayed was satisfactory for any Leicester City side and thank you for ruining another weekend, fecking tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00