People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeH said:
Don't get me started again......:mad:
think of it from a young boy's point of view. i bet they love it (except the wrinkly old ladies). have a little heart :icon_lol: :icon_wink

Wankers that insist on posting joke rumours in the City forum about new signings

Melton Fox said:
Wankers that insist on posting joke rumours in the City forum about new signings

36_11_6.gif
jessel got you..........jessel got you...............jessel got you...:icon_bigg

Boy Genius said:
36_11_6.gif
jessel got you..........jessel got you...............jessel got you...:icon_bigg
In a similar vein......Meltons got a cob on.................. meltons got a cob on................ meltons got a cob on.........

don't be so harsh on melton, jessel is a poster of high intellectual ability and it could have been anyone who misinterpreted his cleverly disguised joke....

joe501 said:
don't be so harsh on melton, jessel is a poster of high intellectual ability and it could have been anyone who misinterpreted his cleverly disguised joke....
36_11_6.gif

joe501 said:

36_11_6.gif

I haven't got a cob on. Unlike you work shy fukkers I haven't got spare time to spend typing on internet forums :icon_wink

People that moan about the heat. they're the same people that will then moan about the cold & wet.

enjoy the summer while it's here for christ's sake!

Nathan said:
People that moan about the heat. they're the same people that will then moan about the cold & wet.

enjoy the summer while it's here for christ's sake!

your only happy about it as your a dodgeite and your gas has been cut off ;)

drummindefender said:
going to be around 39 down your way isnt rs?
Possibly in central London - in my non-airconditioned office it's 34 at the moment. The only saving grace is that we've got a cellar I can escape to from time to time where it's always about 24. Phew!

Last edited:
Real Sharapova said:
Possibly in central London - in my non-airconditioned office it's 34 at the moment. The only saving grace is that we've got a cellar I can escape to from time to time where it's always about 24. Phew!
Isnt it amazing how when it gets really hot you suddenly need loads of files that are in the cellar.;)

It's already over 35 here & hardly a breath of breeze. There were mirages on the main road as I was driving home about half an hour ago. Must be much worse in Central London.

Please send a small cloud Nathan.

OldGit said:
It's already over 35 here & hardly a breath of breeze. There were mirages on the main road as I was driving home about half an hour ago. Must be much worse in Central London.

Please send a small cloud Nathan.
what were they? young sexy ladies in skimpy tops holding two pints of best.

People who only post to record a notable landmark.

i.e. Posting in a thread purely because it's now 1000 posts long.

Well done to everybody for keeping this thread going :038: :038: :038: It's my favourite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00