People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've just seen a NEW frosties advert that features this little shite. can't beleive they've paid him for another one!

Nathan said:
i've just seen a NEW frosties advert that features this little shite. can't beleive they've paid him for another one!
Because they've recieved that much attention and publicity from the press and public, it would be silly to throw it away

Nathan said:

OMG that advert makes me go into rage i hate the little kooont. how annoying. i want to hit his little stupid face.

lako42 said:
OMG that advert makes me go into rage i hate the little kooont. how annoying. i want to hit his little stupid face.
I think you may need to borrow my coat:

straight_jacket.jpg

Last edited:
but imagine what would happen if you wern't wearing it. remember last time?

Nathan said:
is that the one where he is saying something about saying g'day mate or being in the states?

Last edited:
the bloke next door to us moaning at 9:15 last night that our kids where making too much noise as he's got to get up at 2am for work ,all we where doing is having dinner outside as it was so hot all day it was the only time we felt like eating so i told him to :098: :098: :098: off

but yet when someone has a party on a sunday till 1am he carnt hear that grrr i hate him

As LeeH might say "Those mothers that let their sons perve in the changing rooms." :icon_conf :icon_conf :icon_conf

lazzer said:
people who dont control their kids :icon_roll

Willlow is always well behaved, hes a credit to you Lazzer....:038: :038: :icon_bigg

People who ask for stuff in shops or restaurants by saying "can I get?".

People who have just bought a house or are selling a house that refer to it as "a nice property", it's a house you tw*t and you are not an estate agent.

People with no spatial awareness. Everyone should undergo a test when leaving school, if you fail you should be banned from all public areas.

People dine out then when the sweet menu comes they say "Oh I shouldn't" then proceed to have the biggest thing on the menu. I don't find it funny and nor does the person that is serving you, stop doing it.

Fearne Cotton, stop putting that stupid f*cking voice on.

Ugly people who have been convinced and have set about trying to convince the rest of the world that they are attractive, e.g. Sarah Jessica Parker.

People who have lived in Leicester for the majority of their lives but think that their Gran being from Liverpool or living in Manchester between the ages of 3-5 is enough reason to support another team. Why did their Gran never live in Hartlepool or Chesterfield, W*nkers!

Yorkshire Vixen said:
you feel better for that bob :icon_wink

Much better, praise the lord for internet forums :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00