People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bus drivers. Ten pound notes are legal tender. Don't be surprised if I pay for a fare with one. Don't give me sarcastic comments about me taking all your change. That's not my problem. You should carry more.

You ****s.

Bus drivers. Ten pound notes are legal tender. Don't be surprised if I pay for a fare with one. Don't give me sarcastic comments about me taking all your change. That's not my problem. You should carry more.

You ****s.

Indeed, I was once refused service for a day-saver ticket costing £3.50 as I offered to pay with a £5 note.

Legal tender as an argument with them doesn't work as they are all briefed on the right to refuse.

I hate call centre staff.

Really hate them.

How much?

|----------------this much----------------|

Ignorant stupid bastards who write down random bollocks in my data entry so I can have the same argument with them every month.

Well bollocks to you Halifax - I'm taking my massive account stuffed full of funds to someone else who gives a shit.

I hate call centre staff.

Really hate them.

How much?

|----------------this much----------------|

Ignorant stupid bastards who write down random bollocks in my data entry so I can have the same argument with them every month.

Well bollocks to you Halifax - I'm taking my massive account stuffed full of funds to someone else who gives a shit.

Halifax piss me off with their shit adverts, deserve to lose customers just for that.

Halifax's general shitness seems to have increased since they were taken over by Lloyds.

I only have a current account with them, but they've always managed it very well, and i've never had the need to complain to them.

Santander on the other hand .....

I only have a current account with them, but they've always managed it very well, and....

My account is always in credit but the ****s keep refusing to make payments (including my monthly d/d to...err...The Halifax) at which point I get loaded with charges for letters I should never have been sent. Two months now this has happened - no apology, no nothing.

They are inept cocksucking motherfuckers.

The ****s from NCO Europe who keep phoning me and sending me letters to remind me I owe £114.96 in reference to an Abbey National account I closed in 2001.

No I don't, you lying ****ers. You know I don't, and that's why your bailiffs never arrive when you say they will. That's why you haven't been able, in the four years you've been calling me, to give me a shred of evidence proving the debt exists. You are lying. You are thieves. **** off.

The ****s from NCO Europe who keep phoning me and sending me letters to remind me I owe £114.96 in reference to an Abbey National account I closed in 2001.

No I don't, you lying ****ers. You know I don't, and that's why your bailiffs never arrive when you say they will. That's why you haven't been able, in the four years you've been calling me, to give me a shred of evidence proving the debt exists. You are lying. You are thieves. **** off.

Isn't it subject to the Limitation Act 1980, which means that they can only chase debts (or alleged debts) that are up to 6yrs old?

Isn't it subject to the Limitation Act 1980, which means that they can only chase debts (or alleged debts) that are up to 6yrs old?

Yes, but these people carry on because a lot of people don't know that and only desist when it is pointed out to them or the punter pays up.

I used to phone these craparses all the time when I volunteered for MIND.

I'm sure you're aware of this, but the National Debtline website links to a great letter that I've sent to several chasers and they've never chased again.

Go here and down to the "Being Chased for debt that's not yours" section:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/loans/debt-help-plan

Last edited:

You ****s.

At least they carry change, the ****s in Nottingham are not allowed to even touch the money and will refuse to take it off you, I have to put it in the machine myself and if its not the correct change, tough, you aint getting any back! If all you have is a fiver, then your bus will cost you a fiver!

Young drivers. Well, not all young drivers but certainly the one who managed to lose control of his vehicle and ram me in Tesco's car-park this afternoon. Apparently he was afraid that he was about to hit his nearside kerb so swung out violently in my direction. I only avoided a head-on collision by pulling to my nearside and stopping. Unfortunately he collided with my rear door and wing.

He tells me he is worrying about his No Claims Discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69