People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young drivers. Well, not all young drivers but certainly the one who managed to lose control of his vehicle and ram me in Tesco's car-park this afternoon. Apparently he was afraid that he was about to hit his nearside kerb so swung out violently in my direction. I only avoided a head-on collision by pulling to my nearside and stopping. Unfortunately he collided with my rear door and wing.

He tells me he is worrying about his No Claims Discount.

I would make sure he has something to worry about Bob - inconsiderate prat.

Young drivers. Well, not all young drivers but certainly the one who managed to lose control of his vehicle and ram me in Tesco's car-park this afternoon. Apparently he was afraid that he was about to hit his nearside kerb so swung out violently in my direction. I only avoided a head-on collision by pulling to my nearside and stopping. Unfortunately he collided with my rear door and wing.

He tells me he is worrying about his No Claims Discount.

He'll be fine. It's nigh on impossible to make a claim against a third party when the accident didn't happen on a public highway :icon_bigg

He'll be fine. It's nigh on impossible to make a claim against a third party when the accident didn't happen on a public highway :icon_bigg
and the 'demographic' involved (old fecker) could even make him the plaintiff....

Cruising around Tesco's car park waiting to get rammed by a young man's vehicle?

Since when did this become TalkingDogging.co.uk?

Supposed Leicester City fans that think they have the godgiven right to boo their team because they aren't happy with the performance.
**** off and support the trees.

If you watched the FL show last night, in his interview I'm pretty sure that Steve Cotterill was having a dig at you bunch of tossers.

Supposed Leicester City fans that think they have the godgiven right to boo their team because they aren't happy with the performance.
**** off and support the trees.

If you watched the FL show last night, in his interview I'm pretty sure that Steve Cotterill was having a dig at you bunch of tossers.
Agree one million percent. What did Cotterill say?

What did Cotterill say?

I am a **** and I piss Hazzman off due to my carrot cruncher accent and how I constantly moan about my club having just three subs on the bench. Maybe if I stopped signed players on loan whose wages are five figures a week or selling players like Matt Ritchie, I might have a bigger bench.

David Nugent

I don't know if anyone else noticed but he took a throw-in in the corner where he celebrated, when someone gave him a load of unprovoked stick, he was laughing their head off at him. I am pretty sure this is what he taking the piss out of.

Arrived at work today but couldn't get into the car park because a **** had parked across the entrance.

*hoot* *hoot* I went, and gesticulated at her to move the car.

"But the gate is locked" she replied.

It's a ****ing key code gate to stop idle-brained ****ers like you from parking in our ****ing car park you stupid ****ing half-sharp bitch. :098:

Try parking somewhere ****ing legal around the corner and walking those extra ten feet.

Christ on ridiculous bike.:bang:

ebay sellers who are wubbish.

Bought some scalloped edged cards last week, two lots(25 of each plus envelopes for 1p each yay!

P&P for each was £2.00.

When I won them on the Friday I sent a message asking if there would be a discount on the P&P for multiple items, and that as soon as I got a reply, I'd send payment etc.
Two days and no reply, so I send the same message again.
Next day I opens up me ebay to find not a reply back from the seller, but an unpaid case thingy against me.:mad:

How rude!
Obviously I wasn't going to get an answer re: the P&P so I just paid up(grudgingly cos I think folks who don't offer discounts are meanies)

Anyhoo, got them today, 8 days after paying, and tbh not impressed.

The stupid bint hadn't even parcelled them well enough to protect them in the post. She had just shoved them into a larger envelope, by the time it's got to me, the outer envelope has got rips in it, and some of the cards are damaged.

Negative feedback indeed.

Last edited:
Arrived at work today but couldn't get into the car park because a **** had parked across the entrance.

*hoot* *hoot* I went, and gesticulated at her to move the car.

"But the gate is locked" she replied.

It's a ****ing key code gate to stop idle-brained ****ers like you from parking in our ****ing car park you stupid ****ing half-sharp bitch. :098:

Try parking somewhere ****ing legal around the corner and walking those extra ten feet.

Christ on ridiculous bike.:bang:
Didn't you know that people can park where they damn well like? PC Plod told us that, so it must be the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69