People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny today isnt it... so no need to have lights on in an office with 7 big windows really is there?

Well according to ONE person there is, so stuff me I can have a headache because its way too bright in here.

Selfish bastard.

:mad:

Last edited:
Sunny today isnt it... so no need to have lights on in an office with 7 big windows really is there?

Well according to ONE person there is, so stuff me I can have a headache because its way too bright in here.

Selfish bastard.

:mad:

Put your sun glasses on :icon_cool

cock end Spurs "fan" at work...who hasn't been a game since 1992

part timer TV fan

I used to think that until I had to get used to carrying either The White Book, Archbold's or both about; I'd rather be an annoying **** without back problems, thanking you!
Have you heard of Kindle?

Use this......

What have Spurs and Heather Mills got in common?

Their second leg is just for show.

i fear he may counter with "when was the last Champions' League game Leicester were in?"

The idiot who put a 2foot long scratch down the side of my car today, gone right down to the metal too! Thanks you wanker, I'm supposed to be part exchanging it this week too. ****ing idiot **** :098:

People who drive in London.
slowing me down you bastard. I'm too important to be held up for 30 seconds!

Drunks that are steaming at noon, come out the pub and chunder at the entrance to a little park, then go back in and continue drinking.
Still, the pigeons of clerkenwell are enjoying it.....:icon_conf

Drunks that are steaming at noon, come out the pub and chunder at the entrance to a little park, then go back in and continue drinking.
Still, the pigeons of clerkenwell are enjoying it.....:icon_conf

All this traveling to provincial courts in little towns has really opened my eyes to the "joys" of all day drinking. If they can't get a spot on the Jezza Kyle show, they have nothing better to do than spend their days in the local Spoons. :icon_conf

People who critik...err, kritk...umm, moan about me spendin me giro in Weverspuns. I as two ave me relxin time too y'knaa.

The idiot who put a 2foot long scratch down the side of my car today, gone right down to the metal too! Thanks you wanker, I'm supposed to be part exchanging it this week too. ****ing idiot **** :098:

I had some tw@t steal the stick on John Cooper Works badge off my MINI 2 days before I traded it, they managed to gouge huge scratches all around the area it was on, took £250 pounds off my trade in value but if I'd been cleverer a GB sticker in the right place might have saved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69