People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some tw@t steal the stick on John Cooper Works badge off my MINI 2 days before I traded it, they managed to gouge huge scratches all around the area it was on, took £250 pounds off my trade in value but if I'd been cleverer a GB sticker in the right place might have saved that.

Ouch! That's harsh. I took the car in to the garage to show them, the guy said it was around £100-£150 worth of work, but not to worry about it! So trade in value stays the same, bonus! :038:

I was at Huntingdon County Court yesterday, and saw a TV camera outside, but I was too engrossed in the local yoofs pointing at the cameraman to see who or what was going on! It was how I imagine the last tribe in the wilderness would react if they ever saw a TV camera.

I can't see anything wrong there? Unless you have proof the story is incorrect?

He is allowed to walk free even though it is acknowledged that "Mr Coleman is perhaps best known for playing the character of Lenny Wallace in BBC One soap EastEnders. He has also worked as a presenter on the One Show."

I assume that is what Steven was getting at? :102:

that's a scandal... a black guy from Derbyshire would never have an imitation....

I'm pretty sure that Steven is disgusted that a black guy is walking the streets and not being offered a vacant managerial position. It's what irks the purists in my neck of the woods.

Just been to Devon and back for a funeral - and everyone at the motorway service stations is a total bellend.

They wander at the speed of a slug, stopping to gaze at things to buy, desperate to indulge themselves in a consumerist orgy and suffering shopping-withdrawal from their long journey.

All of them ugly and track-suited except for the knuckle-dragging football fans (too thick to realise that a service station is not a stadium), making themselves look like lobotomised pondlife with their chanting.

Hell really is other people.

They can't even move to the toilets quickly.

None of this applies to the absolute salt filling her car at Taunton who then slowly bent over for no reason at all. Slowly going down and revealing all. No, not her because she made a cold and tired man very warm inside. Happy birthday indeed. :D

Last edited:
The **** who decided we should be forced to walk all the way around the stadium today instead of directly to the shuttle buses. It's your ****ing fault I missed the 17.35 bus to Oxford by 20 ****ing seconds, and consequently it's your ****ing fault I missed the 19.05 bus to Milton Keynes, and it's your ****ing fault I'm still in Milton ****ing Keynes.

You utter and complete ****.

The **** who decided we should be forced to walk all the way around the stadium today instead of directly to the shuttle buses. It's your ****ing fault I missed the 17.35 bus to Oxford by 20 ****ing seconds, and consequently it's your ****ing fault I missed the 19.05 bus to Milton Keynes, and it's your ****ing fault I'm still in Milton ****ing Keynes.

You utter and complete ****.
Stop moaning you ****, the driver just let you on for free after hearing your sob story.

:038:

mk bus station...saturday night....quality....

If, like me, you tend to sleep through most of the journey, driving a car to away games is probably not a good idea- so coaches/buses which you get on almost at your doorstep is acceptable.:icon_lol:

I prefer my journeys devoid of the stench of urine, Monster Munch and window saliva.

Motorbike ftw :icon_cool :icon_bigg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610