People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can choose your friends...

...but your relations are invariably a bunch of emotionally retarded, intellectually stunted ****s.

Not mine, obviously, just the wife's.

None of this applies to the absolute salt filling her car at Taunton who then slowly bent over for no reason at all. Slowly going down and revealing all. No, not her because she made a cold and tired man very warm inside. Happy birthday indeed. :D

No doubt I am totally behind the times but where does the word "salt" come from in this context?

I can not believe that the wife's sister is now refusing to talk to her. Some people are such self-centred, selfish, myopic ****s. The wife is sweetness personified.

Spammers

Some **** has been mass spamming using the TB contact address as a faked 'from' address.

So far I've received 1752 replies. A mixture of bounces, auto responders, and people telling me to **** off and stop sending them spam.

:098:

I blame that Motown Fox

Spammers

Some **** has been mass spamming using the TB contact address as a faked 'from' address.

So far I've received 1752 replies. A mixture of bounces, auto responders, and people telling me to **** off and stop sending them spam.

:098:

Jeff I can tell you it's not this ****.

That's pure ignorance on their part.

Pure ignorance on my part too. I had assumed they were sending the spam from elsewhere and the from address was faked. But they were actually sending it from this server. They'd managed to install a perl script and used it to send thousands of emails, until I realised and deleted it and stopped them from doing the same thing.

I don't know how they managed to get access but I suspect it's due to a vulnerability in the forum software we're using.

I don't know how they managed to get access but I suspect it's due to a vulnerability in the forum software we're using.

What's with the we? A bad workman always blames his tools Webbo :icon_wink

What's with the we?

If you're not using it how are you posting?

A bad workman always blames his tools Webbo :icon_wink

I may be responsible for not updating to the new version of the software (the price increase from $60 to $195 put me off), but it's still their fault for not making it secure.

Anyone fancy making a donation to help me pay for the upgrade?

When I last asked the question there wasn't much enthusiasm, but if the three year old version we're using is insecure it's going to have to happen.

I don't mind contributing a fiver, when I can get some bloody money as my mortgage company has stuffed up this month!

Yes, along with EastCoast trains who this week decided that I can't log in no matter what new password they send me to use,(GRRR) my mortgage company got an irate phonecall this morning.

I've taken a mortgage holibob this month and sorted it out with them last week before they put the DD application in and all that gubbins. I've had a fair bit to pay out with travel and tickets so thought, yer, I'll do that so I'm not short in May.
HMPH!
Went down this morning to draw out some pennies and I'm overdrawn, I don't have an overdraft so that's an unauthorized one I'm going to get charged for.
So phoned them up, all they could do was apologize, admit they didn't cancel the DD properly and said they'll refund the bank charges to me account. Very nice of them.

Shame it doesn't help me right now as I have absolutely no pennies now til Tuesday, when the bank gives me the charges and takes the money out of bank limbo and back into my account.

FECKERS!!!!

Good job I had paid up for the footie today already!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610