People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bastards who stole my car.

All the implications are beginning to sink in, the plans that are having to be changed due to a lack of transport, the financial - loss of excess, increased premiums, having to buy a replacement which wont be as good as the car I've loving looked after since new etc.

Also there's the hassle of not knowing how long it will be before the insurance company pay out, the black dust that I keep finding from where the police did the fingerprinting, plus the thought that they were possibly watching the house before...

Sorry to hear about your car. What make was it?
Any idea how it got nicked. Have you noticed anyone hanging about near where you live who you don't recognise or have your neighbours noticed anyone who looked different or anyone hanging about near where you regularly park for work.

When you last drove it home did you notice any other car behind you for any length of time.

Any idea how it got nicked. Have you noticed anyone hanging about near where you live who you don't recognise or have your neighbours noticed anyone who looked different or anyone hanging about near where you regularly park for work.

When you last drove it home did you notice any other car behind you for any length of time.
Christ Mo, what the ****?

DCI Mo on the case.

I know the feeling Sioux, when mine was nicked I had the hump for two or three weeks. For Something which is simply a possession, it takes a lot away. The whole system of it is annoying and will be more annoying should Police find your car.

DCI Mo on the case.

I know the feeling Sioux, when mine was nicked I had the hump for two or three weeks. For Something which is simply a possession, it takes a lot away. The whole system of it is annoying and will be more annoying should Police find your car.
They used to shoot horse theives you know. I yearn for simpler times.

The bastards who stole my car.

All the implications are beginning to sink in, the plans that are having to be changed due to a lack of transport, the financial - loss of excess, increased premiums, having to buy a replacement which wont be as good as the car I've loving looked after since new etc.

Also there's the hassle of not knowing how long it will be before the insurance company pay out, the black dust that I keep finding from where the police did the fingerprinting, plus the thought that they were possibly watching the house before...

We've just had a note through our front door from one of the neighbours letting us know they were burgled on Saturday, lost 2 cars and lots of other stuff. The guy next door chased off an attempted break in a week or so ago. They are bound to be back.

We've just had a note through our front door from one of the neighbours letting us know they were burgled on Saturday, lost 2 cars and lots of other stuff. The guy next door chased off an attempted break in a week or so ago. They are bound to be back.

I'm getting the cricket bat out of the garage; I'm prepared to argue what is and what isn't 'reasonable force'....

Pepper spray is quick and easy as a starter for would-be burglars. And cheap on eBay.

I always carry a pot when out cycling due to the sheer volume of total ****s out there.

Conversation between a couple of my lady flatemates in the kitchen earlier...

Flatmte 1; 'Oh my God I had such a horrble dream last night, I've not a had a good nights sleep in ages'.

Flatmate 2; 'You should get a dream catcher'.

Flatemate 1; 'Oh yeah I never thought of that, wanna go into town later and pick one up...... Actually maybe I should get a couple just to make sure'.

Idiots.

Last edited:
Flatemate 1; 'Oh yeah I never thought of that, wanna go into town later and pick one up...... Actually maybe I should get a couple just to make sure'.

Idiots.

Give them a pair of wireless webcams with a couple of feathers stuck on the top.

Conversation between a couple of my lady flatemates in the kitchen earlier...

Flatmte 1; 'Oh my God I had such a horrble dream last night, I've not a had a good nights sleep in ages'.

Flatmate 2; 'You should get a dream catcher'.

Idiots.
What the **** is a dream catcher?

It's a Native American thing,

Using a wooden circular frame thread with string/wool and decorated with beads and feathers.
Hanging it above the sleeping area the NA believed it protected their dreams and alowed the good stuff through whilst 'catching' the bad stuff.

Or summat like that.
dream-catcher.jpg

Last edited:
What the **** is a dream catcher?

Round thing with string like a spider's web inside, decorated with beads, feathers and other random stuff, that you hang up. I think they originated with Native Americans. I've got one you can have if you'd like - unwanted present.

I've got two of them hanging up. They'll go when I redo the room though, that's if I ever manage to win a wardobe on ebay instead of swines outbidding me!

But are you sure that's wise? Won't the nightmares start again?

Sleep?
HMPH!

A distinct lack of that last night due to my neighbours.
It was almost 3am before I managed to finally drift off to dreamland as the constant banging of next doors headboard on the connecting wall between our flats stopped, and so did the very loud noises the lass was making.

She had to have been faking, there's no way anyone is ever THAT loud whilst getting shagged.

Anyhoo thanks to them, I slept through me alarm so instead of walking to work I'm having to use precious pennies and catch the bus- I feel like a bloody zombie.

Sleep?
HMPH!

A distinct lack of that last night due to my neighbours.
It was almost 3am before I managed to finally drift off to dreamland as the constant banging of next doors headboard on the connecting wall between our flats stopped, and so did the very loud noises the lass was making.

She had to have been faking, there's no way anyone is ever THAT loud whilst getting shagged.

Anyhoo thanks to them, I slept through me alarm so instead of walking to work I'm having to use precious pennies and catch the bus- I feel like a bloody zombie.

Supplement your income by broadcasting it on the net. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610