People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep?
HMPH!

A distinct lack of that last night due to my neighbours.
It was almost 3am before I managed to finally drift off to dreamland as the constant banging of next doors headboard on the connecting wall between our flats stopped, and so did the very loud noises the lass was making.

She had to have been faking, there's no way anyone is ever THAT loud whilst getting shagged.

You live next door to me? :icon_eek:

Sleep?
HMPH!

A distinct lack of that last night due to my neighbours.
It was almost 3am before I managed to finally drift off to dreamland as the constant banging of next doors headboard on the connecting wall between our flats stopped, and so did the very loud noises the lass was making.

She had to have been faking, there's no way anyone is ever THAT loud whilst getting shagged.

Anyhoo thanks to them, I slept through me alarm so instead of walking to work I'm having to use precious pennies and catch the bus- I feel like a bloody zombie.
You've been shagging the wrong people.

I'm thinknig if I go bed early tonight I'll be zonked out so if there's a repeat I'll be fast alseep and won't hear it.

No, no, no. You have to change all of the words over three letters, not just the one:icon_lol:

Pretty little NQTs at job interviews, selling themselves for far less than I go for, thereby pricing me out of employment.

They're like Polish brickies. Only with better tits.

Pretty little NQTs at job interviews, selling themselves for far less than I go for, thereby pricing me out of employment.

You might be competing against me at the minute, though I have worse tits.

I have one of those, she's not been so fortunate as of yet though. Maybe my beer goggles are still on after 6 and a half years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69