People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in McDonalds. It's my fault, I know.

It's my fault I lost my glasses this morning and failed to find them at lunch despite scouring the A43 between Northampton and Kettering.

It's my fault I had to go to Specsavers and have the fittest optician ever crawl all over my face while I got all bothered and uncomfortable.

And it's my fault I had no money and had to find somewhere with a) Internet and b) a machine to take my card.

But it's not fair that I am sitting right next to a bunch of women talking about medical issues as if they were qualified practitioners simply because they've watched Holby and three episodes of Casualty.

"Three minutes after asphyxiation brain death sets in" says one to the nods of the rest.

Then we moved swiftly through the merits of Earl Grey, Tesco clubcard points, "my dead grandma" and the fact that one has a fat ginger infant with "cheeky chops".

It's like I've been locked in an episode of Loose Women. But with perfume. Stinky, over-powering perfume.

AAAAAAAAAARGH.

Last edited:
Absolute ***** who drive through pedestrian crossings when their light is red. Three times in as many weeks now.
Latest **** saw me rant at her and put her hands over her face. Get off the road you ****ing liability. ****.
I am crossing the road with a rock in my hand from now on. Next one is having it. *****.

Last edited:
Absolute ***** who drive through pedestrian crossings when their light is red. Three times in as many weeks now.
Latest **** saw me rant at her and put her hands over her face. Get off the road you ****ing liability. ****.
I am crossing the road with a rock in my hand from now on. Next one is having it. *****.

Some stupid **** drove over the tip of my right shoe once as he clearly thought red just means slow down, fortunately missed my foot though. Stones seems a sensible option compared to the alternative of hoofing the car resulting in foot pain that was previously avoided.

_52825040_012011403-1.jpg

She mentioned it to SuperScout when he was collecting his CBE

Is she the tough tackling holding midfielder we are looking for and is she on BadSpout's list? :102:

It was almost 3am before I managed to finally drift off to dreamland as the constant banging of next doors headboard on the connecting wall between our flats stopped, and so did the very loud noises the lass was making.

The woman next door to me must have a new man.

They're now at it for the fourth time tonight.

Or maybe she's got a new job, and it's been four different blokes.

The woman next door to me must have a new man.

They're now at it for the fourth time tonight.

Or maybe she's got a new job, and it's been four different blokes.

Is that why we ended up with an 80s revival on the 'what are you listening to now?' thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610