People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
By and large, people are OK in the village. For the most part they are accommodating and quiet.

But Mary is an emaciated **** who lives in subsidised housing around the corner when she should be in a city crack den swapping swallow jobs for wraps. And tonight she was fighting some other pissed up **** who'd never seen a day's work in her life outside my front door.

And I'm paying for their ****ing booze and half their ****ing rent. And their fast food. And drugs. And shite-arse jewelry from Argos which falls on the floor while their breasts get exposed with each lame punch.

**** off whores. **** off and die.

By and large, people are OK in the village. For the most part they are accommodating and quiet.

But Mary is an emaciated **** who lives in subsidised housing around the corner when she should be in a city crack den swapping swallow jobs for wraps. And tonight she was fighting some other pissed up **** who'd never seen a day's work in her life outside my front door.

And I'm paying for their ****ing booze and half their ****ing rent. And their fast food. And drugs. And shite-arse jewelry from Argos which falls on the floor while their breasts get exposed with each lame punch.

**** off whores. **** off and die.

you got to see some tits tho' maws:icon_wink

Sky Sports commentators who are clearly biased towards one team soooooooo much that they make excuses for the goals they conceded instead of giving credit to the goal scorer, and spent twice as much time chopsing about said team than the one which actually won the game 3-1!!

Oh and the failure to show fans of said team blubbing is a disgrace! They didn't mind showing our lot last year!!

People who take exception to me being annoyed when they've done something specifically to raise my ire. Example: the scruffy **** who raced to get in front of me to the cash machine this afternoon. Ten minutes later, as he shoved his third card into the machine, he heard me mutter "oh for ****'s sake". Eventually he finished, then turned around and enquired "yer gorra fookin problum?"
My answer began: "Er... yeah, actually, I have..."

Dare i ask why?...Go on then...Why?

Cos instead of being about the band, its now all about HIM. Hes got a clause in his contract sayin hes got half hour of the concert to sing his solo stuff. Ive paid a small fortune to watch my lads, not have him stood on stage by hisself acting as though we are all there for his big head. I hope he gets manic stagefright and cant go on.

Last edited:
Cos instead of being about the band, its now all about HIM. Hes got a clause in his contract sayin hes got half hour of the concert to sing his solo stuff. Ive paid a small fortune to watch my lads, not have him stood on stage by hisself acting as though we are all there for his big head. I hope he gets manic stagefright and cant go on.

I didn't know that. I thought I'd paid to see Take that not robbie Williams.

It's been rumoured for ages, even last November Howard and Jay's dads were talking to me about it and how they had to decide whereabouts in the show to put this 'solo section'. WAs pretty much confirmed i one interview t'other week where RW was saying how much he was looking forward to singing some of his stuff on stage this summer.

I have to bite me tongue though, as my three bestest TT buds who I do the tour stalking with adore him, and won't hear a word said against him. It's like being polar opposites on the subject!!

The way I see it, I'm paying to watch Take That, not a show which has them on stage for 3/4 of the show and the other taken up by the tosspot feeding his ego.

Knowing some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes cos of being involved in the charity stuff etc things have changed loads since he is back, and defo NOT for the better!

So as much as I'm excited about the tour-and I'm 100% sure the show itself will be spectacular- I already know I'll be walknig out the stadium wanting to push the Stokie muppet into a vat of burning oil.

Apologies. :D

Hypocritical, verbose football manager who talk complete bollox. I have a driving license so I should be able to drive a F1 car - having the qualification and actually doing it are two completely separate things.

Drivers who don't acknowledge you when you let them in etc.

Port Vale supporting ex-boyband egomaniacs who think they have more say than anyone else in said 'used to be boyband now a manband' just to make themselves feel as though it's all down to them that the success achieved by said 'used to be a boyband now a manband' is all down to anything he has done....and has turned a hugely successful reunion into a ''oooh oooh oooh look at meeeeeeeeeeee" situation far more than is normal in the world of celebrity.

Better?

Port Vale supporting ex-boyband egomaniacs who think they have more say than anyone else in said 'used to be boyband now a manband' just to make themselves feel as though it's all down to them that the success achieved by said 'used to be a boyband now a manband' is all down to anything he has done....and has turned a hugely successful reunion into a ''oooh oooh oooh look at meeeeeeeeeeee" situation far more than is normal in the world of celebrity.

Better?

Could you be more specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611