People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicola Adams, Ben Ainslie, Jessica Ennis, Mo Farah, Katherine Grainger, Sir Chris Hoy, Rory McIlroy, Andy Murray, Ellie Simmonds, Sarah Storey, David Weir and Bradley Wiggins

Is this the latest line-up of people I don't know who are going away somewhere on television?

Is this the latest line-up of people I don't know who are going away somewhere on television?
no, it's 11 top sports people you ****ing heathen, + 1 dwarf
oh, sorry, dwarves are top athletes...ffs..bunch of c****

It's not just me then that's clueless as to who these people are?
why should you know, this is the british sport people?
i doubt any brit can even name a paddy sportsman, if there even are any...:icon_razz

i doubt any brit can even name a paddy sportsman, if there even are any...:icon_razz

I couldn't name any of those ****s either. If there are any.

I like dwarves though. One of the lads always tells the story about the time he went to Amsterdam and was offered tickets for a sex show featuring a dwarf and a monkey, but he did go. Regrets it to this day. His story would've been so much better if he'd gone, the ****ing dope. How could you turn that down?

I know one of them has fuzzy sideburns & a bicycle and another one is that tennis-playing Scot who never wins anything.

**** knows who the rest are.

I've heard people talk about Mo Farrah. Always assumed she was a cancer patient MP. I shall now know that she is a famous sports-woman with cancer.

Upper class boating twonks, bike riders, dwarves and gawd knows what else

The cream of british sport :icon_roll

no, it's 11 top sports people you ****ing heathen, + 1 dwarf
oh, sorry, dwarves are top athletes...ffs..bunch of c****

After all the uproar about not having a woman on the list last year they have gone totally the opposite way and made sure they have covered every base... its embarrassing!!

After all the uproar about not having a woman on the list last year they have gone totally the opposite way and made sure they have covered every base... its embarrassing!!

Which is the gay one then?

Bought for £850,000

Idiot

Have they even confirmed yet whether or not it is actually King Dick's remains?
More importantly, will they be building a public convenience on the site where the body was found? That would be a great tourist attraction, go for a Richard the third on the site where Richard III was found

Have they even confirmed yet whether or not it is actually King Dick's remains?
More importantly, will they be building a public convenience on the site where the body was found? That would be a great tourist attraction, go for a Richard the third on the site where Richard III was found

No still unknown. Also unknown whether the remains will be kept in Leicester, York or Westminster Abbey (EDIT: that bit is bollocks actually - he's staying in Leicester if he's King Dick).

Tbf, they have set up a bit of structure at the site. The building bought is very near too it but I am pretty sure Soulsby could have used the Council's portofolio to find a nearby building for free bar refurbishment costs.

Last edited:
People who steal cable from Railways and cause me to be late to a very expensive solicitors appointment, ****ers.

People who suggest you go on a fool's errand to find the collection of shit masquerading as 'decorations' when only they know what boxes are relevant and IT'S ONLY ****ING NOVEMBER.

Such people better remain out of the house until I firmly get my drink on.

The people responsible for the latest version of iTunes.

Give me back my favourite features you cretins :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610