People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
i slate smoking without trying it. is that wrong?

and i slate murder, i definitely haven't tried that.

glory supporters-feckin hate the gits especialy the ones who you ask why they support them and they say "when i was really young i picked a team out of the league at random and followed them" yeh you just feckin picked man u or "when i started supporting them they werent doing that well" yeh liverpool have always been crap

also girls who will all of a sudden find a lad attractive because he has a car.........nothing for your generation but mhs and hazz will understand im sure

and anyone who uses the word safe at the end of every sentence

drummindefender said:
glory supporters-feckin hate the gits especialy the ones who you ask why they support them and they say "when i was really young i picked a team out of the league at random and followed them" yeh you just feckin picked man u or "when i started supporting them they werent doing that well" yeh liverpool have always been crap

also girls who will all of a sudden find a lad attractive because he has a car.........nothing for your generation but mhs and hazz will understand im sure

its nothing new DD i can assure you ;)

drummindefender said:

innit man safe wicked

Nathan said:
i slate smoking without trying it. is that wrong?

and i slate murder, i definitely haven't tried that.

theres always one who thinks their clever.............

drummindefender said:

never experienced that. but i do have a car

fosseboy83 said:
people who talk to ya while you take a piss, it not fecking social club

Fair dos, she was only telling you to aim a bit to the left :biggrin:

Nathan said:
proved your point though. i pissed you off

well no not at all, i fully understand that you would not want to participate in an act that you feel may kill you.

and i fully understand you not wanting to kill anyone, therefore i will change what people piss me off then, people that knock something that wont kill them or is against the law without trying it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58