People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid people who do a worse job but get paid more than me for doing pretty much the same
thing but badly

Last edited:
webmaster said:
People who don't know the difference between "there", "their" and "they're". But they still manage to go to university.

i know, there a bloody disgrace - i mean what is the world comming to :icon_roll

Brauny Blue said:
Women who claim men don't know what pain is.:icon_roll Have they ever had man flu:icon_lol:
I agree with them, they have it much worse. Would you like Bird Flu?

Lboro fox said:
After today. Architects. :091::091::091::091::091::091::091::091::091:
You obviously havent been working with a decent one like me!!:icon_bigg

great thread lads and lasses and Im struggling to add much to it tbh but on the subject of the 45mph driver I would add red rover drivers as they are the usually one and the same.

Ill go for the old one of people who have dogs but dont clean up after them, i have one and am looking after another at the mo, walked both of them tonight they shit you have a bag pick it up and put it in a bin, how hard can it really be. It doesnt get your hands dirty or anything.

People who think a band is crap the second they have been on the cover of NME piss me right off.

Shops that employ new staff (which is fair enough obviously) but then give them ten minutes of till training and then leave the poor young girl/lad to it. Then when the till doesnt do everything excatly as it shoudl they have to ring for a supervisor who is usually out the back having a cup of tea or casual sex with the manager and turns up ten minutes later to stick a key in the till and turn it a quarter of a turn before pissing off anf leaving the youg assistant to it. They shoudl be explaining and trianing as to why it went wrong!

Relatives at high profile funerals where some young lad was doing 110mph and crashed his car killing him and four of his young mates ruining several familaies in the process but the relatives still go, "oh, he was a lovely lad, wouldnt hurt a fly.""who was the perfect son.""never broke the law." Well what the feck was he doing, going 110mph down a fecking country lane then love.

Im sticking the tin hat on for this one but, people who take their kids in to pubs and restaurants (wait for it before you reply) and fail to control them, I know its not easy and i havent got kids but if they are playing up take them out of the room to the lobby or soemthing dont continually let them run around my table when i am trying to eat/drink/talk.

So anyway as i said i cant really add much to the conversation.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
The wife :mad:

Only joking Mrs A-Z, my little sweetness :icon_bigg

just taken a screen shot of this, never know when it will come in handy.

Now A-Z I think my car needs a wash.........:icon_bigg

fcukcov said:
great thread lads and lasses and Im struggling to add much to it tbh but on the subject of the 45mph driver I would add red rover drivers as they are the usually one and the same.

Ill go for the old one of people who have dogs but dont clean up after them, i have one and am looking after another at the mo, walked both of them tonight they shit you have a bag pick it up and put it in a bin, how hard can it really be. It doesnt get your hands dirty or anything.

People who think a band is crap the second they have been on the cover of NME piss me right off.

Shops that employ new staff (which is fair enough obviously) but then give them ten minutes of till training and then leave the poor young girl/lad to it. Then when the till doesnt do everything excatly as it shoudl they have to ring for a supervisor who is usually out the back having a cup of tea or casual sex with the manager and turns up ten minutes later to stick a key in the till and turn it a quarter of a turn before pissing off anf leaving the youg assistant to it. They shoudl be explaining and trianing as to why it went wrong!

Relatives at high profile funerals where some young lad was doing 110mph and crashed his car killing him and four of his young mates ruining several familaies in the process but the relatives still go, "oh, he was a lovely lad, wouldnt hurt a fly.""who was the perfect son.""never broke the law." Well what the feck was he doing, going 110mph down a fecking country lane then love.

Im sticking the tin hat on for this one but, people who take their kids in to pubs and restaurants (wait for it before you reply) and fail to control them, I know its not easy and i havent got kids but if they are playing up take them out of the room to the lobby or soemthing dont continually let them run around my table when i am trying to eat/drink/talk.

So anyway as i said i cant really add much to the conversation.

Yep, totally agree, take them to a fecking park if you want them to run around all the fecking time!!

Boy Genius said:
just taken a screen shot of this, never know when it will come in handy.

Now A-Z I think my car needs a wash.........:icon_bigg

Ok Mr BG sir, would that be a waxing and shammying down or just a soapy wash and splash of the undercarriage :icon_bigg

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Ok Mr BG sir, would that be a waxing and shammying down or just a soapy wash and splash of the undercarriage :icon_bigg
he just wants you to get your t-shirt wet, he isnt really bothered what you do to the car a-z.

Last edited:
fcukcov said:
he just wants you to get your t-shirt wet, he isnt really bothered what you do to the car a-z.

Blackmail really does work...

Boy Genius said:
Blackmail really does work...
just a thought when I read that post but how long do you reckon until we arent allowed to call it blackmail because its racist or some sh*t. Probably have to be rebranded to nospecificcolourmail.

fcukcov said:

He has just PM'd me to request I give his soft top a damn good polishing .........help mummy :eek:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
He has just PM'd me to request I give his soft top a damn good polishing .........help mummy :eek:
has he asked you to check his big end for signs of leaking yet?

fcukcov said:
has he asked you to check his big end for signs of leaking yet?

:icon_lol: Not yet but he did ask me to see if his crankshaft needed oiling .......dirty fecking pervert :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58