People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
fosseboy83 said:
bus drivers who get arsey about taking notes for £3+ ticket cheeky feckers i could understand if you could catch a bus any where for less than a quid but can you feck:mad:

Bus drivers in General are miserable rude feckers...I always wanted to be one.

Joe_Fox said:
Leeds Train Station Ticket Barrier operators - useless, clueless, twats.

they get training in how to hold people up & make them miss they're train while they twat about talking to they're mate mates, and if you get the arse they get the police to have a word with ya:mad: (just the once though)

To put a new slant on the current interesting theme...

Shop Assistants who have forgotten what the second word means....:icon_sad:

Joe_Fox said:
Leeds Train Station Ticket Barrier operators - useless, clueless, twats.
Anorak alert! I attended ( as a member of the London Branch ) a meeting with GNER together with other London based provincial supporters' clubs this Monday. I can exclusively reveal ticket barriers will soon be installed at Leeds railway station, removing the need for most people to have dealings with the arsey barrier operators.

Real Sharapova said:
Anorak alert! I attended ( as a member of the London Branch ) a meeting with GNER together with other London based provincial supporters' clubs this Monday. I can exclusively reveal ticket barriers will soon be installed at Leeds railway station, removing the need for most people to have dealings with the arsey barrier operators.

excellent, will i be able to jump them?

Real Sharapova said:
Any reply I was going to make has been more than matched by OG.

you have to be really careful about what you put on here with these smutty minded old farts hanging around!:icon_lol:

don't worry i dont take things on the internet seriously.

reckon i can make it to 2k before 5pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59