People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad feckers who have no friends to go down the Match with and invite themselves to go with other posters...

People who live a plane journey from the ground, whilst still on mainland UK, that talk on internet forums about shit they can't possibly have a fookin clue about

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: keep it going boys feckin pissing myself here

Melton Fox said:
People who live a plane journey from the ground, whilst still on mainland UK, that talk on internet forums about shit they can't possibly have a fookin clue about

Me too bastards...watch a couple a games a season on Sky and think they are entitled to an opinion.

famous people who moan about hard life is in the press then whore themselves to OK or hello...they feck off and die

Robsdee said:
Good this.....some right miserable gits, funny though
How's Rob Dee? Is he still moaning about his knee as well? although he would have plenty of justification.

hot birds who won't wear any skimpy clothes in summer.

Double glazing salespersons, who on being informed I already have double glazing, ask if I'd like patio doors - very useful as I'm on the second floor - feckpigs!:mad:

Those annoying tossers who ring EVERY day. "Would you like a 3 mobile phone?". I have told you time and time again, I do NOT want a phone from you, I am HAPPY with my current phone, and will you STOP ringing me.

Twats, really feckin pisses me off. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Those annoying tossers who ring EVERY day. "Would you like a 3 mobile phone?". I have told you time and time again, I do NOT want a phone from you, I am HAPPY with my current phone, and will you STOP ringing me.

Twats, really feckin pisses me off. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ive had those phone calls a few times lately and yeah its annoying even more so when you get 'andy' telling me its useful for 'sending dirty pictures or videos of yourself'

Yorkshire Vixen said:
ive had those phone calls a few times lately and yeah its annoying even more so when you get 'andy' telling me its useful for 'sending dirty pictures or videos of yourself'

It's not Andy, really it is Duzza, the internet stalker :icon_wink

Real Sharapova said:
Double glazing salespersons, who on being informed I already have double glazing, ask if I'd like patio doors - very useful as I'm on the second floor - feckpigs!:mad:

A old people's home near me was recently rebuilt and fitted with patio doors on the upper floors. Would have kept the waiting list down, but somebody came and fitted bars across them to stop them opening more than 2 inches

People who insist on paying by cheque. There is a time and a place for cheques, and Sainsbury's on a Thursday evening is not it. What's worse is that the cheque guarantee card is also a debit card, yet these people for lordy knows whatever reason will insist on rummaging for their own pen, and refuse to let the now flustered cashier print the frigging thing for them. They then have to put the receipt into a special little wallet/purse, probably filed in date and alphabetical order, before they move so you can get through the checkout.

If these people were OAP's who distrusted modern technology, you may have a little bit of sympathy. But they aren't. They are arseholes.

LeeH said:
People who insist on paying by cheque. There is a time and a place for cheques, and Sainsbury's on a Thursday evening is not it. What's worse is that the cheque guarantee card is also a debit card, yet these people for lordy knows whatever reason will insist on rummaging for their own pen, and refuse to let the now flustered cashier print the frigging thing for them. They then have to put the receipt into a special little wallet/purse, probably filed in date and alphabetical order, before they move so you can get through the checkout.

If these people were OAP's who distrusted modern technology, you may have a little bit of sympathy. But they aren't. They are arseholes.
:038: Bollox, I wish I had remembered these twats

LeeH said:

Same as the ones who when something comes to £ 3.04 they give you a note and then INSIST on finding the 4 for you and taking fecking hours doing it.

LeeH said:

I have the same problems at my place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670