People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
I don't take my kids to the supermarket

Of course not - in the spirit of the start of the thread I am trying to keep it general rather than personal:icon_wink

OldGit said:
Of course not - in the spirit of the start of the thread I am trying to keep it general rather than personal:icon_wink
:icon_wink

OldGit said:
Of course not - in the spirit of the start of the thread I am making it personal :twisted:

you feckin trouble maker......:icon_bigg

lazzer said:
people who boast about how many bedrooms they have :icon_roll

I only have the kitchen to change into a bedroom now, then all the rooms are bedrooms......:icon_bigg

Well it took 60 odd posts before it started getting personal, better than I expected :icon_bigg :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Men who persistently use internet forums as a way of meeting young gentlemen and who bombard their 'victims' with PM's offering to perform 'vile sex acts' *cough* Highland *cough*.

Farmers that moan about how tough life is.

Well sell your £75,000 range rover, your £80,000 tractor, your £2,000,000 house and you should be OK.

You fookers have had the life of riley for the past 500 years, I'm glad your birds and cows are dying. I'm glad Tesco's are screwing you to the bone. Miserable, stuck up arrogant wankers.

You come into Melton every fookin Tuesday, sit in the pubs all fookin day and then drive your big cars home. Knowing full well, that your "friends" with the funny hand shakes will never EVER stop you and demand a breath test. Fook you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way. When things start going against us in our trades, the government won't give as any handouts to help get us back on our feet again. Kunts

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
Farmers that moan about how tough life is.

Well sell your £75,000 range rover, your £80,000 tractor, your £2,000,000 house and you should be OK.

You fookers have had the life of riley for the past 500 years, I'm glad your birds and cows are dying. I'm glad Tesco's are screwing you to the bone. Miserable, stuck up arrogant wankers.

You come into Melton every fookin Tuesday, sit in the pubs all fookin day and then drive your big cars home. Knowing full well, that your "friends" with the funny hand shakes will never EVER stop you and demand a breath test. Fook you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and by the way. When things start going against us in our trades, the government won't give as any handouts to help get us back on our feet again. Kunts

Hmm.. my suspicions about you & Mrs G seem confirmed - those words could have been straight from her mouth.

Drivers using mobile phones whilst driving

Drivers who through cigarette ends out of the car window - in fact anyone who doesn't regard cigarette ends as litter

On the car park theme: people who block all the traffic on the ground floor of the multi-storey, waiting for someone to leave, when there are loads of spaces on the upper floors.

People who deliberately frighten the public with misinformation and scare stories about the (non-existent) dangers of GM food.

Daily Mail "journalists"

Hector said:

Drivers who through cigarette ends out of the car window - in fact anyone who doesn't regard cigarette ends as litter

On the car park theme: people who block all the traffic on the ground floor of the multi-storey, waiting for someone to leave, when there are loads of spaces on the upper floors.

People who deliberately frighten the public with misinformation and scare stories about the (non-existent) dangers of GM food.

Daily Mail "journalists"
:038:

Hector said:

Daily Mail "journalists"

"Throw" - sorry about my spelling, I haven't woken up yet!

People who drive the length of our road (a very long cul de sac) and try to turn round, even though there's nowhere to turn, having ignored a dozen places to do a 3 point along the way, then bang on my door and tell me to move my car because its in their way.:icon_evil

And those who park across the drive to our and several other garages, despite the huge red sign saying it's in use, without even leaving a note saying where they can be found if someone wants to get in or out. Then if you catch them they tell you "well nobody uses it" As if they'd know. Tossers :mad: :mad:

And..... no, must stop and take my medication

Melton Fox said:
People that beg for my parking space in a shopping centre.

Look mrs, I've got 2 children to get out of their pushchairs, I have then got to strap them into their car seats, I have then got to take the shopping out from the bottom of the pushchairs, put it in the car, then I have to fold both pushchairs down and put them in the car.

Can't you see I'm going to be at least 5 minutes. Whilst you are fookin sit there rolling your eyes and tapping your steering wheel you could have found another 5 spaces. Now fook off because I won't go any faster just because you are there. In fact I will go slower just to piss you off back again.

These people piss me off

Melton,you are more of a miserable fecker than I am...I never thought that possible:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669