People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melton Fox said:
American people that don't turn the downstairs lights on when they hear the noise the mad axeman in the middle of the night

American people...in general.

Macky said:
WTF are those signs for :102: :102:
that one has always mystified me, it's like they're showing off to people who can't have kids
I've asked people that question, instead of telling the truth, ie "i'm a smug twat" they say that in case of an accident the emergency services need to know that kids are on board....:icon_roll pile of shite...

Worse are the 'Babe on board' signs, because you know that the driver will be a fat moose with 19 chins....feckers...

MKFox said:
Worse are the 'Babe on board' signs, because you know that the driver will be a fat moose with 19 chins....feckers...

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Baby On Board Signs - This is actually quite serious. There were a few reported instances of the emergency services arriving at accidents where the driver had become unconscious. Unable to tell them that there was a child/baby in the back. As the baby/child had been thrown clear of the car, the emergency services didn't know to look for a missing baby & it was left behind at the scene of the accident.

There you go, the origin of the sign.

Melton Fox said:
Baby On Board Signs - This is actually quite serious. There were a few reported instances of the emergency services arriving at accidents where the driver had become unconscious. Unable to tell them that there was a child/baby in the back. As the baby/child had been thrown clear of the car, the emergency services didn't know to look for a missing baby & it was left behind at the scene of the accident.

Bollocks, it was Homer and the B sharps...

Melton Fox said:

Well what happens if your kid aint in the car at the time of the accident?

The silly fookers could be out there for weeks looking for nothing.

Quincy said:
Well what happens if your kid aint in the car at the time of the accident?

The silly fookers could be out there for weeks looking for nothing.
Better that than a dead kid, but yes, they should be removed when the kids aren't in the car.

Duzza said:
Remaining on topic, people who clearly don't have a clue about lanes at roundabouts. Thankfully I can normally spot them a mile off but you are are a feckin disgrace!! and I bet you are driving down that country lane at 45 too :018:

See page 1!!! That was mine!!

Baby on board signs should read:

OOooh look at me, I have powerful sperm, I can impregnate a lady!

I wouldn't mind then, except for the fact that its more often than not the coonts with these signs in that cut me up.

And the bastards never take them out, how am I supposed to know is it's ok to shunt them? I coul dbe missing perfect shunting opportunities when theirs no fecking baby in there..

grrrrrrrrrr

Melton Fox said:
I like the way the lorry drivers have taken to blocking all the lanes and driving (x) abreast until the narrowing and then they filter in.

I just hate lorry drivers..... King of the roads? kunts of the roads more like.

Fcuking tossers who talk in the cinema. Shut the fcuk up and watch the movie. If you want to chat with your friends rent a fcuking video and watch it at home.

Toronto said:
American people...in general.

And what exactly is it that you hate about American people, because I happen to be one, and I guarantee you not a stereotypical one. I could think of loads of things you limeys do that piss me off but I don't generalize.

Love, London Foxes American Wife

Duzza said:
I apologise.

Posters that fail to read all the thread, and therefore with blatant disregard for their fellow TBers proceed to post a repitition(sp) from an earlier page, thus wasting several valuable seconds of our lives, fecking selfish feckers :icon_bigg

londonfox said:
And what exactly is it that you hate about American people, because I happen to be one, and I guarantee you not a stereotypical one. I could think of loads of things you limeys do that piss me off but I don't generalize.

Love, London Foxes American Wife

I think you might find he is Canadian.......:icon_conf

ooya bastard I forgot............

Feckin Ryan Air staff, we might be buying cheap tickets, but its you feckin lot who offer the bastards in the first place, so try and be polite to customers when things go wrong, not say "WTF do you expect when you pay next to nothing for the ticket, its a budget airline"... feckin wankers

And feck do things go wrong with your airline....:mad:

People that beg for my parking space in a shopping centre.

Look mrs, I've got 2 children to get out of their pushchairs, I have then got to strap them into their car seats, I have then got to take the shopping out from the bottom of the pushchairs, put it in the car, then I have to fold both pushchairs down and put them in the car.

Can't you see I'm going to be at least 5 minutes. Whilst you are fookin sit there rolling your eyes and tapping your steering wheel you could have found another 5 spaces. Now fook off because I won't go any faster just because you are there. In fact I will go slower just to piss you off back again.

These people piss me off

People who drive their kids to the supermarket, then.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572