Status
Not open for further replies.
Duzza said:
People who drive at 45 mph.

In a 30 limit - 45mph
On a country roud - 45 mph
On the motorway - 45 mph

You are a menace. Fook off!!!!!

On the subject of motorists...............

Those feckers who knowingly drive all the way to the end of a blocked lane and then bully their way in. Get in the queue you cheeky w*nkers.

I like the way the lorry drivers have taken to blocking all the lanes and driving (x) abreast until the narrowing and then they filter in.

Quincy said:
On the subject of motorists...............

Those feckers who knowingly drive all the way to the end of a blocked lane and then bully their way in. Get in the queue you cheeky w*nkers.

Remaining on topic, people who clearly don't have a clue about lanes at roundabouts. Thankfully I can normally spot them a mile off but you are are a feckin disgrace!! and I bet you are driving down that country lane at 45 too :018:

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I like the way the lorry drivers have taken to blocking all the lanes and driving (x) abreast until the narrowing and then they filter in.

Oh yes......................

Those feckin stupid lorry drivers who (on a 2 lane motorway) decide to overtake each other going up a hill.

Complete tossers!!!

Quincy said:
Oh yes......................

Those feckin stupid lorry drivers who (on a 2 lane motorway) decide to overtake each other going up a hill.

Complete tossers!!!

:038: :038: :038:

Lorries have 2 speeds, 55 mph and 56 mph, accept it you koonts.

People with "Baby on board" or :)mad: ) "Naughty person on board" signs in their cars. They may as well have one saying "Numpty on board", as they are usually the tossers who drive straight across a roundabout at 45mph.

LeeH said:
People with "Baby on board" or :)mad: ) "Naughty person on board" signs in their cars. They may as well have one saying "Numpty on board", as they are usually the tossers who drive straight across a roundabout at 45mph.

Hey, I've got one of those:icon_conf

People who go Skiing on a regular basis and can't accept the fact that I don't want to go.

No, I won't like it once I get there. No, I'm not scared of falling on the snow. No, I don't care if they are a great bunch of people, No, I have already fookin' told you I won't like it once I get there.

Boring kunt, fook off to your cold chalet, take 6 fookin' suitcases if you like, I'm never coming. Fook off.

Last edited:
Those people who want you to give an excuse EVERY time you don't want to go out. No mate I can't be arsed to play footy. "There must be a reason". Arse.

Duzza said:
[pedant]
Many modern cars activate the hazard warning lights automatically under heavy breaking. It wouldnt suprise me if you were doing this unknowingly too.
[/pedant]

F**k me I never knew that................

People that do that fookin "devil Horn" sign with their little and fore fingers when the camera comes round to the at a gig. Twats

Fox From The Hudd said:
On the subject of motorists t*ats who put fog lights on when it's raining and tw*ts who forget to switch fog lights off........

On a similar subject, people who flash you when you have your fog lights on, in fog!!!!!

My Misses

Who thinks it's against the law to give you a blowjob now that she's had two of your kids.

She was never fookin like that when she was trying to impress me.

And definitely her mother (the Dragon-in-law)!!!

Quincy said:
My Misses

Who thinks it's against the law to give you a blowjob now that she's had two of your kids.

She was never fookin like that when she was trying to impress me.

And definitely her mother (the Dragon-in-law)!!!

:018: to mrs qiuncy, out of order!!

LeeH said:
People with "Baby on board"

WTF are those signs for :102: :102:
that one has always mystified me, it's like they're showing off to people who can't have kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566