PES v Fifa-the 2009 battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pre-ordered this the other day for the 360 (fifa 09) perhaps if we have enough people on here we could set up a Talkingballs FC, what with it being 10 vs 10 online - I think that should be pretty cool.
So what happens? You just choose your position/player and play as him for the duration of the game?

If so, that sounds f**king ace.

So what happens? You just choose your position/player and play as him for the duration of the game?

If so, that sounds f**king ace.

I'm pretty sure, I'm not quite sure what happens with regard to who manages the tactics etc but yeah, 10 vs 10 online - I've not really read much about it to be honest but it sounds like great fun if you can get enough people involved.

Got em both and i have to say im with Fifa this year. Just the gameplay has improved so much, the pro evo graphica have changed but thats it.

What are the release dates for the games???

I will go for PES 2009 i hate Fifa, i always have hated, the best one was when you could play indoor football on that,

PES is a defo winner in my books, last year was not bad on the xbox, they rushed the game on the PS3 and this year it will be a big hit they have taken their time and i am looking forward to it

Got em both and i have to say im with Fifa this year. Just the gameplay has improved so much, the pro evo graphica have changed but thats it.

Fludie like that 'bullshittin' lad at school. We had one who claimed he had a PS4 with two motorbike engines attached to it.

I thinking I am purchasing FIFA on Friday.....:icon_cry:

Fludie like that 'bullshittin' lad at school. We had one who claimed he had a PS4 with two motorbike engines attached to it.

Mr. Pleb probably has got them, just downloaded them illegally again no doubt.

PES 2009 pre-ordered thanks to mr student loan.

I've pre-ordered Fifa thanks to my Student Loan as well! :icon_lol:

Bought my PS3 with it last year.....:icon_wink

:icon_roll:bang::bang:

You never heard of the internet :icon_wink

I'm just downloading the 360 PES 2009 demo now. I am hoping it will be better than Fifa, as I am a bit of a bit of a PES fan generally but last year, it was an utterly crap game.

The demo was shown at Leipzig and was panned by the gaming press as shit but apparently there is meant to be a better version that they have seen.

Good job by Conami for putting out a demo that is shit, so others who were not quite decided yet have that to help them choose whther or not to buy the game.

I was a PES fanboy but I'm only getting Fifa this year.

The store has been updated on the PSN, PES demo is there as well as Bioshock :icon_cool

Last edited:
Get Fifa 09 from Tesco at midnight tonight for £29.71.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669