PES v Fifa-the 2009 battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIFA > PES

key points from the PES demo for me:

a.) Trapping is awful, every player has the 'touch of a lepper'
b.) Running with the ball - is like kicking a lead weight around.
c.) Shooting isn't as diverse as in Fifa.

I've already ordered Fifa but I'm glad I did, FIFA wins hands down this year in my opinion and I will not be buying the full version of PES2009 this time around.

:icon_eek::icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

I've known people with your attitude in real life before, they were, without fail, *****, and have yet to achieve much in life other than continuing to knock off other peoples property and generally be derised by those around them. I'm now wondering if I went to school with you.

I've known people with your attitude in real life before, they were, without fail, *****, and have yet to achieve much in life other than continuing to knock off other peoples property and generally be derised by those around them. I'm now wondering if I went to school with you.

LOL Its funny how you start all of this from some smilies:icon_roll :icon_roll . Do i care about your previous life history, NO.

Carebox seems to be empty [__________].

The reason i used those smilies was because Fifa 09 is 27.98 in Argos tomorrow. Then you go on and get it wrong and start raging at the complete wrong end of the stick. :bang::bang::bang:

Get a clue.

Last edited:
The reason i used those smilies was because Fifa 09 is 27.98 in Argos tomorrow.

Why didn't you put that then instead? Where did you hear about that? I think you're talking out of your shithole again....

FIFA > PES

key points from the PES demo for me:

a.) Trapping is awful, every player has the 'touch of a lepper'
b.) Running with the ball - is like kicking a lead weight around.
c.) Shooting isn't as diverse as in Fifa.

I've already ordered Fifa but I'm glad I did, FIFA wins hands down this year in my opinion and I will not be buying the full version of PES2009 this time around.

I've downloaded the PES demo and think it is dreadful to be honest! But then again I am a FIFA guy so probably a bit biased......

Why didn't you put that then instead? Where did you hear about that? I think you're talking out of your shithole again....

Its called entering the Argos shop via the door.:bang::bang::bang: Your are an arse**** looking for arguments.

Last edited:
Its called entering the Argos shop via the door.:bang::bang::bang: Your are an arse**** looking for arguments.

I love how you wrote 'arse' and then censored 'hole' - class. :icon_lol:

Why did people hate PES 2008 so much? Personally on the 360 i thought it was a great game and i'm still playing it regularly. The only flaws i can think of are....
1) The computer scores too often from free kicks and corners
2) ridiculous offside decisions
3)the unfair advantage star players have when it comes to 50-50s and dribbling

however apart from that i still think it was a good footballing game. When i read the reviews about fifa they talk about the fact you can control the game in midfield (you can do this on PES 2008) and the increased physical nature of the game (which is present to a large degree in PES 2008) as being some of the best features of the new game. However if people like Hazz are going to come back and tell me fifa is better this year then i may have to reconsider!!! Maybe people just have too high expectations for PES these days?

Why did people hate PES 2008 so much? Personally on the 360 i thought it was a great game and i'm still playing it regularly. The only flaws i can think of are....

however apart from that i still think it was a good footballing game. When i read the reviews about fifa they talk about the fact you can control the game in midfield (you can do this on PES 2008) and the increased physical nature of the game (which is present to a large degree in PES 2008) as being some of the best features of the new game. However if people like Hazz are going to come back and tell me fifa is better this year then i may have to reconsider!!! Maybe people just have too high expectations for PES these days?

I would say unfair advantages to the computer and ridiculous refereeing decisions are enough to spoil the game.

I played it against a mate on his PS3 and to be fair it wasn't bad, I couldn't see much difference between it and Fifa. However he then went online and it was awful, I can't believe they could release a game with that many P2P bugs in it.

Played PES demo....disappointed.
Not what i wanted to hear! A disappointed PES fan :icon_eek:

I still play it a lot, the only flaw that bothers me is the online lagging. The football you can play on it is brilliant. Free kicks and corners just take practice imo.

Following Hazzer's opinion i may go for fifa this year :bang: I don't think it's about high expectations - just that they don't seem to be making many improvements year-on-year and just maybe FIFA have finally caught up!

Noo i can't believe what i am reading, players from PES leaving to go to FIFA, how can this be?

I loved the last one, one the PS2 and Xbox 360, i do feel it was rushed on the PS3 and Xbox but it was still class

I might have to consider changing over if the people i know on here are PES hardcore fans leaving to go FIFA,

i just cant see myself leaving PES to join the FIFA Club

Just about to try out FIFA now and have set Leicester as my default team. We have better stats than Notts. Forest :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669