Peterborough United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerrea Gilbert has returned to Arsenal as his loan spell has expired, and therefore will not play tomorrow. Does anyone know what the news is regarding Dyer's injury?

They having nothing to play for and are therefore under no pressure, this is also their manager first game so they will want to impress, however we need to win this and and hope Blackpool lose, I think this will be 2-2.

They having nothing to play for and are therefore under no pressure, this is also their manager first game so they will want to impress, however we need to win this and and hope Blackpool lose, I think this will be 2-2.

Reading through that post Harbs, there is something rather worrying about your signature. :icon_bigg

So they have nothing to play for and are under no pressure, yet at the same time want to impress their new manager? I don't get it.

Last edited:
So they have nothing to play for and are under no pressure, yet at the same time want to impress their new manager? I don't get it.

They are under no pressure in terms of getting points, they are not under pressure to impress their new manager but they will want to.

the players must be having an overnighter as they were loading the team bus when i was down the ground earlier

Latest Posh team news:

'Posh welcome back goalkeeper Joe Lewis, centre back Craig Morgan and versatile performer Charlie Lee.

Aaron Mclean, Chris Whelpdale, Izale McLeod, Mark Little and Liam Dickinson are definitely out.

Gabriel Zakuani is a doubt, while Danny Mills is not expected to feature.'

They are slight a little light up front. Just make sure that we keep an eye on Mackail-Smith and I can't see them scoring. Hopefully Zakuani will also be out, as he is a useful defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669