Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to hope you have some kind and lovely friend who is willing to queue up for you then:icon_roll( Or what that really means is already going to be queuing up for someone else anyhoo so one more ticket to get won't make a jot of difference!):icon_lol:

You'd have to hope you have some kind and lovely friend who is willing to queue up for you then:icon_roll( Or what that really means is already going to be queuing up for someone else anyhoo so one more ticket to get won't make a jot of difference!):icon_lol:

:icon_wink

I would've thought they would sell them. Despite it being STH only in L1, it didn't stop them selling tickets in there for the Derby, Forest, Cov, Newcastle and Boro games.

Yep! Tickets are being sold to non ST Holders. My dad and two mate (all members) got theirs on Saturday. 3 together on row LL.

I know it's probably a bit sneaky, but do you reckon I'll get away with getting an Under 22's ticket even though I am 22? I'm rather skint, and could do with saving a bit of money.

I don't know about that, but what you should definitely do is post your intentions to deceive the club and essentially cheat them out of money on a website where several members know ticket office staff personally and some also know your real name.

Hmm, on second thoughts, don't do that. There's a small chance they might find out.

:icon_bigg

I know it's probably a bit sneaky, but do you reckon I'll get away with getting an Under 22's ticket even though I am 22? I'm rather skint, and could do with saving a bit of money.

Did you go to the Boro game? If so, just hand in that stub, you'll be fine :icon_razz

Also, how does an under-22 season ticket work? Do you have to be under-22 for the duration of the season, or on the first day, etc...

The relevant date is a little while before the season begins. It has the effect that an u-22 season ticket can be used long past the 22nd birthday.

At the other end of life, it also means that a pensioner can still be paying full price long after their 60th birthday.

Bought my tickets yesterday :) Had to get one for my sister seperately though, which means she's about 5 seats down from me and my brother... hopefully be able to squeeze along!

It shouldn't just be football tickets that can't be sold on ebay, it should be all tickets whether it's sports or gigs etc.

I've reported them when I've seen them as well. Theym ight as well just stand outside the venue and charge 5 times the original price....

I have just sold two concert tickets at face value on ebay because I Can't attend any more. What is wrong with that?

Last edited:
I have just sold two concert tickets at face value on ebay because I Can't attend any more. What is wrong with that?

Congratulations. I think you know very well that this is not the sort of transaction that annoys people.

Congratulations. I think you know very well that this is not the sort of transaction that annoys people.

It shouldn't just be football tickets that can't be sold on ebay, it should be all tickets whether it's sports or gigs etc.
I've reported them when I've seen them as well. Theym ight as well just stand outside the venue and charge 5 times the original price....

I was just responding to this!!

You may have wasted £15 there. I'm sure that well-organised fans who are not members will be able to get Wembley tickets in a General Sale (if we get there).

Im not well organised and might struggle to get a day off to queue at such short notice. Also i haven't been given a membership yet, so I haven't "wasted" any money.....yet.

Originally Posted by fcukcov

The latest situation with my membership is that I have just been contacted by the ticket office to say that I can’t have a membership but I can have a home leg ticket if I want one. Ive told them I am actually on holiday for the home leg (which is true) but wanted the membership for when we get Wembley! Hehe. They have gone away to discuss it with the chief exec and get back to me. I would say if you applied for a membership on Monday 26th to keep pushing the issue!

I can't see the point in that either. Far more chance of getting a final ticket than a semi final one even as a non-member.

See above.

I had a call from the ticket office too saying the same thing. Top notch really.

I was impressed with the phone call as well. Is Jim the scottish guy?

Last edited:
Hahha....went down ticket office this morning at 9.10. Got me tickets after waiting about fifteen minutes (no queue outside), some had arrived as early as 5 am. Daft bastards. (For the away game that is.....next to the family section, is Taffbashing of minors allowed Drydal?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69