Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my ticket about mid-day eventually after logging into the Ticket Hub about 9-40 and 10am. I logged in twice in case the first one went wrong.
Just been logged in again to check if I could get another ticket and there are plenty of tickets still available.
Blocks L and K have all gone as is the middle of J block BUT most of the East stand is available with limited seats except the top of G which have more available. Most of SK2 as already mentioned is all gone but the front of SK2 has limited availability. The middle of SK3 is all gone but the top and bottom of SK3 has limited availability also all of SK1 and SK4 has limited availability with some at the top end having more availability.

Most of West stand is available with limited seats except the top of A and C which have more available However B2 directly behind the dugouts is sold out. In the Family Stand the front of P Block is fairly free and the rest of the Family Stand has limited availability except the middle of N Block which is sold out

I see this is my 3,500th post, how time flies.

Originally Posted by fcukcov

The latest situation with my membership is that I have just been contacted by the ticket office to say that I can’t have a membership but I can have a home leg ticket if I want one. Ive told them I am actually on holiday for the home leg (which is true) but wanted the membership for when we get Wembley! Hehe. They have gone away to discuss it with the chief exec and get back to me. I would say if you applied for a membership on Monday 26th to keep pushing the issue!

You may have wasted £15 there. I'm sure that well-organised fans who are not members will be able to get Wembley tickets in a General Sale (if we get there).

I can't see the point in that either. Far more chance of getting a final ticket than a semi final one even as a non-member.

The latest situation with my membership is that I have just been contacted by the ticket office to say that I can’t have a membership but I can have a home leg ticket if I want one. Ive told them I am actually on holiday for the home leg (which is true) but wanted the membership for when we get Wembley! Hehe. They have gone away to discuss it with the chief exec and get back to me. I would say if you applied for a membership on Monday 26th to keep pushing the issue!

I had a call from the ticket office too saying the same thing. Top notch really.

Only sold 24000 so far. Due to the importance of the game i was expecting it to sell out today. Anyone know what the offical Cardiff allocation is?

Only sold 24000 so far. Due to the importance of the game i was expecting it to sell out today. Anyone know what the offical Cardiff allocation is?

This figure was set by the Football League for all the Championship semi-finals in the week before the Middlesbrough game.

I think the ticket office have done very well to sell 5,000 to 6,000 tickets in one day. The TO do a really good job can't believe how some people moan at them. Cardiff would have been given 2,000.

I think the ticket office have done very well to sell 5,000 to 6,000 tickets in one day. The TO do a really good job can't believe how some people moan at them.

It's OK, Harbs. The ticket office don't read this forum. Saying nice things about them here won't get you further up the queue.

It's OK, Harbs. The ticket office don't read this forum. Saying nice things about them here won't get you further up the queue.

I'm being serious. Some/most people are just moaning old bastards who just love to moan at anything.

I think the ticket office have done very well to sell 5,000 to 6,000 tickets in one day. The TO do a really good job can't believe how some people moan at them. Cardiff would have been given 2,000.

when I was chatting with Jim from the T/O today he said they had sold 7k. He said sales (apart from the initial glitches with the system) were going really well.

Harbro-Fox said:
I'm being serious. Some/most people are just moaning old bastards who just love to moan at anything.
Dead right. People moan like hell about the TO but any problems I ever have are quickly straightened out.

So does that mean you won't be queuing overnight for Gen Sale IF we get to Wembley then?:icon_sad:

I really need to go and find out if my SC Members card will be classed the same as a members like it was the last four times we got there.....

oh yeah I will be, he was calling about semi final tickets. I'm hoping we will be queuing over a weekend night...although doubt it

I doubt it. Assuming we get past Cardiff it would be the Friday at the earliest for STH I would've thought, can't see them selling them the day after the second leg.

Will just have to wait and see what happens if everything goes our way next week!:icon_bigg

I doubt it. Assuming we get past Cardiff it would be the Friday at the earliest for STH I would've thought, can't see them selling them the day after the second leg.

Will just have to wait and see what happens if everything goes our way next week!:icon_bigg

Fingers crossed !!

I'm just praying that if we get through its not the tues/wed or I am stuffed - someone has already booked the time off :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69