Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got thru to ticketmaster after waiting since 9am.

The database is not linked up and they can not sell tickets.

what is going on?

I want to give the club money for a ticket....well I guess that doesnt matter as they are getting money for the phone calls anyway.

By the way I am a band wagen jumper only emailed off my membership on Monday morning. But then again as someone who lives nearly 500 miles from Leicester, and for the few games I have attended this year I purchased without needing membership.

I just hope that they dont then go and process all the applications for 2009/10 membership after the ticket office is calmed down and get the £15 that way...but I suppose I would be entitled to something for a potential final.

I'm not being a sarky bugger or anything, but have you tried the lcfc site for tickets? That is apparently working

it is working, i got my two tickets, £52 in the kop, assigned my mate up and job done.

I'm not being a sarky bugger or anything, but have you tried the lcfc site for tickets? That is apparently working

I do not have a client reference number to link account to membership.

I have tried, I was expecting it to simply add name and address etc and that would link, but I need a client ref.

On the phone with the normal number to try and get hold a client ref number now, to then take back to website.

Ah well, saves me paying £250 on flights now.

I do not have a client reference number to link account to membership.

I have tried, I was expecting it to simply add name and address etc and that would link, but I need a client ref.

On the phone with the normal number to try and get hold a client ref number now, to then take back to website.

Ah well, saves me paying £250 on flights now.

good luck!

Ordered them online yesterday afternoon and they were deliverd first thing this morning.

I know one thing, I bet L1 won't be STH only for this match just like it's supposed to have been STH only all season til certain games when it was full of folk and needing to be asked several times to shift when they were sat in our seats.....a bit annoying that actually, as when any of us want to buy a match ticket for someone, we get told we can't and have to move our ST if we want to sit with said person.

Had a few disagreements about this.

They have been selling tickets to non ST holders in L1. friends of mine have got them today on row LL. I think we can certainly expect chaos when we try to get to our seats!!

I knew they would.

On te subject of play-off tickets, IF we beat Cardiff I would hope they just stick with the tried and tested method of queuing whicheverof the TO or sub-TO is selling the price band tickets you want.

Surely they won't try and do it online or by phone if we get there, it could turn into a fiasco!

I knew they would.

On te subject of play-off tickets, IF we beat Cardiff I would hope they just stick with the tried and tested method of queuing whicheverof the TO or sub-TO is selling the price band tickets you want.

Surely they won't try and do it online or by phone if we get there, it could turn into a fiasco!

I agree, as you know. I knew having a 100% attendance record thus far at Uni would come in useful at some point....

Online sales should work, if they set it up properly.

I bought my Carlisle JPT final ticket online, and the system knew my priority level and it went very smoothly. They didn't use the usual system, but one set up by Ticketzone.

Online sales should work, if they set it up properly.

I bought my Carlisle JPT final ticket online, and the system knew my priority level and it went very smoothly. They didn't use the usual system, but one set up by Ticketzone.

The Ticketzone phone line is a joke - to not have a queue and to just make you phone back later is ridiculous imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669