Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be amazed if it isn't.

I'm sure there will be a large queue at some stage during the day, and a short queue at other times. You'll have to make sure you time it right.

You can get a form before the season starts where you tell them which away tickets you want, and they'll automatically send them and charge your card. In the past this has been mentioned in the stuff they send with your season ticket.

That was three questions.

Oh right thanks.

I'm still learning to count.

Me and my family have lost our season tickets and P1 numbers, and the ticket office accidently deleted us from their system. Anyone who has about 30 spare tickets to the Cardiff match - send me a PM. :icon_wink

No way is there over 1000 imo.

And tbh there's a lot of P1s who blagged theirs when they KNEW they hadn't earnt them, I know at least a dozen people who just walked into the TO and said they were P1 and were given the new cards when they had been only a couple of away games last season.

Pisses me right off it does.

No way is there over 1000 imo.

And tbh there's a lot of P1s who blagged theirs when they KNEW they hadn't earnt them, I know at least a dozen people who just walked into the TO and said they were P1 and were given the new cards when they had been only a couple of away games last season.

Pisses me right off it does.

All I know is we had around 900 in our Championship relegation season.:icon_conf

I want two tickets for the Cardiff away match but am not a member. Are my chances as limited as Homer's in a hetrosexual nightclub?

Any ideas how many P1 holders there are?
I asked this in the FCC last season (what with MK Mongs and Posh away not reaching P3, or whatever it was), and was told in the September meeting that there were 500 P1 and 500 P2 this season. Of course, they were still selling season tickets at this point (although I believe that if people were leaving it that late to 'renew', they should be P3 like all new STHs....).

My understanding was that anyone who was a new STH was P3 regardless of how many away games they went to last season, but again, I've heard stories of people blagging P1 pr P2. :icon_roll

Part of me hopes that we don't go up, as the amount of blagging, and the subsequent furore that will surround games like Arse, Manure etc selling out on P1 day will be unbearable.

You're ****ed Al. It will probably be about 200 staff/players families/club staff, 1400 old folk, 200 MOR folk and about 200 who want to make a racket.

Someone was telling us on sunday that a lot of the coporate seats are having away leg tickets.....Don't know it that's correct or not but if it is- unless they are P1 or P2 I'd hope the club aren't letting them have tickets ahead of fans who HAVE been going the away games.

Someone was telling us on sunday that a lot of the coporate seats are having away leg tickets.....Don't know it that's correct or not but if it is- unless they are P1 or P2 I'd hope the club aren't letting them have tickets ahead of fans who HAVE been going the away games.

Won't the Cardiff stadium have a corporate away section like we have at the back of B3?

I asked this in the FCC last season (what with MK Mongs and Posh away not reaching P3, or whatever it was), and was told in the September meeting that there were 500 P1 and 500 P2 this season. Of course, they were still selling season tickets at this point (although I believe that if people were leaving it that late to 'renew', they should be P3 like all new STHs....).

My understanding was that anyone who was a new STH was P3 regardless of how many away games they went to last season, but again, I've heard stories of people blagging P1 pr P2. :icon_roll

Part of me hopes that we don't go up, as the amount of blagging, and the subsequent furore that will surround games like Arse, Manure etc selling out on P1 day will be unbearable.

Agree. I know that wouldn't be fair on non-STH who go away games, but the only way you should get a Priority card is with a ST, if you are lucky enough to go away games without being a STH then that's the choice and risk you take when it comes to games like this.

Next season will be a nightmare if we get up. It doesn't help that people in the TO don't seem to know or indeed care if you are telling the truth in regards to what Priority you should be.

LeeH said:
I believe that if people were leaving it that late to 'renew', they should be P3 like all new STHs
Why? Give me a good reason I should lose priority that I've earned just because I renew later than you.

The other side of that is corporates pay a hell of a lot more than we do.

Not my argument.

Why? Give me a good reason I should lose priority that I've earned just because I renew later than you.
Is it renewing if you leave it until September, or October, or even later?

I believe that if you've waited until we're about 10 games (for example) into the next season, it's not a renewal; after all, the chances are your ST seat from the previous season is likely to have been sold, so to me it's not really renewing, it's buying a new seat. Also, isn't it a case of waiting to see how we're doing before stumping up your cash? Again, it's not a renewal, in my view.

Priority for away games is a perk for STHs; why should you suddenly jump up the pecking order if you buy a ST in October when somebody else paid up front not knowing what division we'd be playing in?

Sorry if you don't agree, but that's just my feelings on the subject.

OK, just spoke to the ticket office, and I'm going to throw this out there.

We've (2) been season ticket holders for years, and we're desperate to go - so any spare tickets or tickets P1 people can get who don't want to go please do let me know.

The Uncle is in need of some help here.

Did the ticket office tell you to blag tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669