Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there likley to be a large queue on Thursday or isn't there that many P1s?

I understand that there are more P1 holders than there are P2 holders; people tend to go to most of the away matches or a few of them, leaving the P2 category with fewer 'members'.

The other side of that is corporates pay a hell of a lot more than we do.

Not my argument.

Yes they do for HOME games, but if they don't go to away games why should thery get tickets in front of those who do?

It's only summat that was said so might well not be correct. I'm fully expecting those who regulrly go away games in double figures each season to get a ticket.

Me and my family have lost our season tickets and P1 numbers, and the ticket office accidently deleted us from their system. Anyone who has about 30 spare tickets to the Cardiff match - send me a PM. :icon_wink

:081:

Yes they do for HOME games, but if they don't go to away games why should thery get tickets in front of those who do?

It's only summat that was said so might well not be correct. I'm fully expecting those who regulrly go away games in double figures each season to get a ticket.

I think they will, unless they do something stupid like forget to go to the ticket office, to be honest.

LeeH said:
The other side of that is corporates pay a hell of a lot more than we do.

Not my argument.

Why? Give me a good reason I should lose priority that I've earned just because I renew later than you.
Is it renewing if you leave it until September, or October, or even later?

I believe that if you've waited until we're about 10 games (for example) into the next season, it's not a renewal; after all, the chances are your ST seat from the previous season is likely to have been sold, so to me it's not really renewing, it's buying a new seat. Also, isn't it a case of waiting to see how we're doing before stumping up your cash? Again, it's not a renewal, in my view.

Priority for away games is a perk for STHs; why should you suddenly jump up the pecking order if you buy a ST in October when somebody else paid up front not knowing what division we'd be playing in?

Sorry if you don't agree, but that's just my feelings on the subject.
Apologies, I misunderstood what you were saying.

Someone was telling us on sunday that a lot of the coporate seats are having away leg tickets.....Don't know it that's correct or not but if it is- unless they are P1 or P2 I'd hope the club aren't letting them have tickets ahead of fans who HAVE been going the away games.

I know that the corporate staff have been inundated with all sorts of requests and for some time too but can say in their defence, they are trying their best to be fair to all. There will always be an element of this sort of thing going on though, whether people like it or not.

Typical though innit, some folk can't be arsed to travel there for a trivial league game despite easily being able to afford it.....but 'oooh look, it's the match which could take us to Wembley,I want to go' and stuff a mere normal fan who does make the effortt to go away games and find the money from somewhere.....in the middle of January on a Tuesday night.

Yeah I know it happens, and I know it WILL happen here as well, it just annoys me that some people are so bloody selfish and ignore those who have already done the legwork as an away fan.

Last edited:
I've just got the one question. Will I be able to pay on the gate at Cardiff or do they have one of those little ticket offices on the corner where I'll be able to get a ticket?

Don't quote me, because I don't know. BUT I would think there will be atleast 5000 tickets on general sale as of tomorrow.

14,000 Season Tickets
5,000 Members
500 Priority
3,000 Away fans (inc blank seats)
2,000 Corporate seats
------

8,000 Available

:102:

14,000 Season Tickets
5,000 Members
500 Priority
3,000 Away fans (inc blank seats)
2,000 Corporate seats
------

8,000 Available

:102:

Not every STH will have bought tickets, not every member would have done either. I think we may have more than 5000 members though.

500 Priority :102:

Not every STH will have bought tickets, not every member would have done either. I think we may have more than 5000 members though.

500 Priority :102:

That silly, 'Go to the last 3 home games and we'll give you priority' thing. Can't be many that aren't members, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69