Play-off tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of interest, does anyone know where seat 158 is in relation to the centre in Block B2?

I was in 148 last Sunday and it was between the tunnel and the radio commentators so fairly central. I can't remember which way the numbers go but I think they go from right to left which mean 158 must be very central.

I was in 148 last Sunday and it was between the tunnel and the radio commentators so fairly central. I can't remember which way the numbers go but I think they go from right to left which mean 158 must be very central.

Fantastic news! :038:

great post that

got to the page where you pick your seats but said i didnt have right memebership, phone lines dont work, i knew i should have took the day off

got to the page where you pick your seats but said i didnt have right memebership, phone lines dont work, i knew i should have took the day off

Don't worry. I have been in touch with my son and we are both experiencing the same problems as you. At this rate hardly anyone will be buying a ticket unless direct from the ticket office.

If you go down tomorrow I bet they'll still have loads.

Hello Patrick

There was a problem with the online booking facility earlier today but
this has now been rectified. We suggest you shut down your system
completely and try again.

All phone lines on 0844 248 5008 are being manned but demand is
currently very very high.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

At last i've got mine. I kept getting an 'unknown error' message every time i tried to add my ticket to the basket but eventually it worked. Loads of tickets left only middle block of SK2 in the kop is sold out.

For anyone who uses the pre-order system for away games; my tickets arrived this morning.

Phew....

And mine.
:icon_bigg

Typical though innit, some folk can't be arsed to travel there for a trivial league game despite easily being able to afford it.....but 'oooh look, it's the match which could take us to Wembley,I want to go' and stuff a mere normal fan who does make the effortt to go away games and find the money from somewhere.....in the middle of January on a Tuesday night.

Yeah I know it happens, and I know it WILL happen here as well, it just annoys me that some people are so bloody selfish and ignore those who have already done the legwork as an away fan.

Beaumont do you know if the club are going to sell the empty seats in L1 for the play offs? about 3 spare seats on my row which are never sold as match tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69