Poison Dart Frogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you got a dog or a cat?

Oh yes, and the current one is still alive.

Just seemed a little peculiar why anybody would want miniature poisonous liquid excreting amphibians anywhere near themselves or their children or pets etc.

I find it strange any one wants to keep a dog or a cat. What do they do but walk around eat and shit?

Will they breed in there?

Looks cool Chris!
Potentially, yes.

The key is to get the environment and diet right. Do this, and breeding should/could follow (assuming all five aren't of one sex).

I am an absolute beginner, so I don't expect any miraculous results, especially being as the frogs are only three weeks old. I expect deaths before I expect births.

frog51.jpg

That's a coincidence, Newts. That's the first picture on Google Images!!!

Last edited:
Well they don't call you a genius for nothing Macky.......

Well they don't call you a genius for nothing Macky.......

If I was a genius I would've known the first time that I heard of the company and saw their logo that an azureus is a type frog.

Obviously you must've already been aware of this, else you would have no grounds to mock me.
I can only hope & pray that one day I grow up to be as clever as yourself.

If I was a genius I would've known the first time that I heard of the company and saw their logo that an azureus is a type frog.

Obviously you must've already been aware of this, else you would have no grounds to mock me.
I can only hope & pray that one day I grow up to be as clever as yourself.

I was actually joking but never mind.

So you assumed that Azureus's logo being a weird coloured frog was completely random? :icon_wink

Last edited:
I was actually joking but never mind.

Well, I wasn't being entirely serious

So you assumed that Azureus's logo being a weird coloured frog was completely random? :icon_wink

No.
I didn't make any assumptions about it at all, the first time I gave it any thought was when Melton mentioned it.

Did you make the connection when you first saw Azureus' logo?

I find it strange any one wants to keep a dog or a cat. What do they do but walk around eat and shit?

I agree, but when i told the kids they couldn't have one I was called a miserable old bar steward so I gave in to them.

Just let it step out of line though. Just once is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46