Pompey pre-season post match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:[/QUOTE by Biff
I thought <De Vries> was outstanding with the role he played... i hope ma can sort out a formation with mdv, hume and dj up front. Hume and dj are both the sort of players that drop back and chase if they lose possesion up front so the mid field wouldnt get that exposed :038:[/QUOTE]

Henderson;
RB- J Chambers, N'Gotty, McAuley, LB-Mattock
Kishishev, Clemence, Wesolowski,
Hume
Campbell, De Vries

This line up has no wingers unfortunately but it fits the 3 guys you want to play up front. Kaebi could provide the right wing play thus shunting Kishishev & Clemence across a bit & Weslowski to the subs bench. Someone will have to make way for Kinsboro at the back after 2 game suspension. It's a pretty good odds on bet that a new left back signing will come soon, so Mattock will probably be cover.

Last edited:
cheers swede :038: good build up and good finish by hume..dont want to comment on their goals :)

All Pompey goals looked top drawer didn't they? Top 6 side they are now IMO.

I can't see us playing 3-4-3, as we did when N'Gotty was replaced by Sappleton. It looked as if MA was going to take De Vries off. They started to make the change and De Vries's number was on the board, but then seemed to change their minds. I hope this doesn't mean that N'Gotty has a knock as well as MacAuley.

I don't see why we wouldn't when chasing a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00