Portsmouth 72 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to be honest here, my dad cracked a joke when they scored 5 and I laughed a little, does that make your blood boil?

No,not at all...you saw the funny side...i do sometimes..but tonight no.

At first i was all for Sousa...continental style,all that bullshit,but know i feel for Pearson he was building a team and with some money to spend i am pretty sure we would be up there.

When i saw Mandaric's face i thought you smug twat what are you doing to this club again..we are going backwards..i have so much anger in me at the moment as to why us the supporters are being fecked around again.

Just saw some of the goals on the news. Speechless. I never nightmared we were that bad.

FTW.

In terms of depressing shit, could have gone for Videotape, but this is..... Well making me weep.

Nothing against Morrison tonight..it happens,all part of learning his trade.

But what i will say is why are Morrison and Hobbs playing with fear when last season they were cool as ice at the back.

Just realised I put 'Males you wonder' rather than 'makes'.

Something on the mind Ted?

S'all about the tats. Honest.

Last edited:
Shoegazing losers...the lot of us.

:icon_lol: Ture. But **** me, how can I listen to Kid A and not weep? One of those very few perfect albums that's beyond words.

Second plus of the night-had a cracking chilli burger. Town looks rough as a badgers chuff so got cans instead. Anything is a plus after that game

I've wondered if there's a touch of the "Damned United" about all this.

It certainly seems like it.

He doesn't even make any sense when he is interviewed. What kind of manager make no sense? You would have thought being able to speak the language is a prerequisite to having a media facing job?

I think he instils nothing in them. I don't think that as a manager he will get the respect of the players. I don't care if it were Ghandi standing in front of me, if I couldn't understand his team talk, I wouldn't have any confidence in him.

I have before now suggested Brian Sewell as Leicester manager but I think a dead Indian holy man probably trumps even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669