Portsmouth 72 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dog was hiding.. couldn't find him anywhere! Tho I did catch him laughing as the 5th goal went in...

Did anyone else hear the commentators talking abouts portsmouths pre season tour of America? How the **** did they afford that??

I think Sousa has to go now for the same reason I thought Holloway had to, not because I don't think he can do the job (tonight the defence takes more blame than him for me) but because he has lost the crowd beyond repair.

I think Sousa has to go now for the same reason I thought Holloway had to, not because I don't think he can do the job (tonight the defence takes more blame than him for me) but because he has lost the crowd beyond repair.

But the team show his image/personality.

****ing speechless. I just wanna say well done to Sousa for bringing off Dyer. The only player who gets forward and looks dangerous. Useless twat.

The quicker Mandaric fecks off the better...never did give the real reason why Pearson was sacked...and that smug smile tonight made my blood boil.

Did anyone else hear the commentators talking abouts portsmouths pre season tour of America? How the **** did they afford that??

If you heard that then you should have also heard it was a gift. They didn't say from who though.

But the team show his image/personality.

You think he has instilled in them the desire to catch the ball in the area, foul a guy going nowhere on the edge of the area, leave a man completely unmarked as he runs into the area, 3 players to duck under a cross and 4 players to pull out of tackles to let Michael fecking Brown run through effortlessly?

You think he has instilled in them the desire to catch the ball in the area, foul a guy going nowhere on the edge of the area, leave a man completely unmarked as he runs into the area, 3 players to duck under a cross and 4 players to pull out of tackles to let Michael fecking Brown run through effortlessly?

Perhaps they can't be arsed to play for him.

The quicker Mandaric fecks off the better...never did give the real reason why Pearson was sacked...and that smug smile tonight made my blood boil.

I have to be honest here, my dad cracked a joke when they scored 5 and I laughed a little, does that make your blood boil?

but to be fair, he is created an unsettled defence by always changing it. Morrison was dodgy against QPR and Hobbs is class even on a bad day. Victor is untried in the league and both came unstuck.

Simple and obvious errors that NP would never have made. If you have a kid in Morrison or Hobbs starting then an experienced head like Brown helps. Its not rocket science.

They obviously think that they are far too good to be playing for us. They're waiting for a call from Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669