Portsmouth 72 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all very reminisicent of Peter Taylor and Frank McClintock. PS will be challenging them for the worst manager award. He has to go.

Very poor defensive display, Morrison had a mare.
Did anyone else notice the communication problems with Sousa and Hobbs just before he came on? It looked like Hobbs thought they were playing one way and then PS corrected him into the amazing tactics of what I'd love to play against with my (distinct lack of) ability!
Behind the scenes needs to be sorted out in a big way so that everyone knows where they're likely to be in a week or come the end of Jn.

Swansea fan here.

I know your thinking,whats this w*****r coming on here, to gloat over our 6-1 hammering.

I'm not.

I am a football fan,I love The Swans,you love The Foxes.

We've all been down the same road,one minute you've got a wonderfull manager,then he's shite,then you have an average manager,and so on and so on.

Hopefully in the end, you employ one who stays long enough to build a team that you can be proud of.

In all fairness to Sousa when he came to us,Martinez had just f****d off,taking eventually, our two best players ,and all our coaching staff.

He then made us hard to beat,but with no flair.

But the phrase that kept coming up ,by people in the know within the club,when describing Sousa, was ARROGANT.

He wont listen to advise.

He didnt bring in one good player for us,the squad he inherited,baled him out big time,the same squad that we now have,and are back playing with flair and scoring goals.

The whole point in me posting is to say,if I were you I'd say..........

TAXI FOR MR SOUSA!

Just got back. Totally disgusted. Pompey can have Milan the old fart. Sousa can **** off...Dyer subbed off WTF? Not even bothering with a third sub! He looks tactically clueless, none of his signings have impressed bar Abe who looked half decent and he's totally destroyed certain players confidence.

Yeah but....... Wembley wembley we're the famous Leicester city and we're going to wembly. Let's not forget we beat Portsmouth 2-1 in the league...... Oh right yeah. Feck.

The worst thing about tonight was not losing 6-1. It wasn't realising that Durham may indeed have been right about Sousa. It wasn't seeing Morrison, Oakley and Waghorn have absolute shockers. It wasn't seeing possibly the worst performance ever from a Leicester left back. It wasn't even the tedious droning of the Fosse Boys with their shitty songs. No. The worst thing about tonight was seeing people waving their ****ing shoes about and consequently having flashbacks of early 2008.

Anyway, I'm absolutely furious with this ****ing club tonight. It can **** right off.

How were we so ****ing bad? Utter disgrace.

I'd been trying to be patient with Sousa, but don't see how we can keep him any longer now.

Clueless tactics, taking off Dyer who had been our only attacking threat, persisting with Waghorn out wide when he's yet to play a good game there, still not playing Fryatt, constant changing of the team. Howard was totally isolated in that formation today.

But, despite Sousa, the players still shouldn't be THAT bad. So many stupid mistakes (mainly by Morrison), and you can't really blame the manager for stupid errors like that.

Morrison, Neilson, Oakley and Berner were all absolutely woeful. I think it was there 3rd, 4th and 5th goals were almost identical from a defensive point of view. Morrison looking like an absolute mug, and then Neilson being way too far out of position to be of any help to the defence. I missed the starting lineups in the pub, and for the first 20 mins almost didn't realise Neilson was playing, because everytime it went down their left he was nowhere to be seen and it was Morrison covering right back.

Thing is, they could've easily scored more! We conceded 6, and yet Logan was our best player. Don't think there was an awful lot he could've done for any of the goals, and he was just massively let down by the defence in front of him.

Absolutely shocking. Can't comprehend how bad we were!

When was the last time we conceded 6? There are maybe more recent ones, and my memory is just bad. The only time I can remember was I think we lost 6-2 to United once under O'Neill. Can't remember the season, but I think Zagorakis and Cottee scored ours.... so over 10 years ago. Any more recent? Maybe the year we went down?

When was the last time we conceded 6? There are maybe more recent ones, and my memory is just bad. The only time I can remember was I think we lost 6-2 to United once under O'Neill. Can't remember the season, but I think Zagorakis and Cottee scored ours.... so over 10 years ago. Any more recent? Maybe the year we went down?
Ipswich away, promotion season with Mickeh. 6-1.

We lost 6-0 to Leeds about nine seasons back. I disagree that Sousa can't take any of the blame for shit defending-his formation leaves the defence totally unguarded by midfield and its often 5 or 6 running against our back 4. My shite weekend continued with delayed train from Portsmouth meaning I have missed my connection at Kings Cross so going to be at least 3 hours later than expected in getting home.

It just looked like they didn't want to play for Sousa. I was one for giving him a chance, but after that display he needs to go and take Morrison with him!

We lost 6-0 to Leeds about nine seasons back. I disagree that Sousa can't take any of the blame for shit defending-his formation leaves the defence totally unguarded by midfield and its often 5 or 6 running against our back 4.

Bang on, why the **** he is asking 2nd rate footballers to play silky football from the back is beyond me. If we were capable of it they would all be in the Premier.

I wanted to scream so many swear words this morning in the supermarket when I saw the back of the Mockery and he said he isnt under any pressure... jeez, that man is so arrogant!!!

No chance, hopefully we'll lose & Sousa will get the boot.

**** off, I will not tolerate any of you **** wits asking for my team to lose. And that goes for you absolute shower of Twats who wanted us to get smashed at Pompey.

The funny thing is, the same idiots who said they wanted us to lose 6 or 7 at Pompey still complained afterwards.

Any one who wants us to lose is not a City fan, and any of you who say otherwise can **** off.

**** off, I will not tolerate any of you **** wits asking for my team to lose. And that goes for you absolute shower of Twats who wanted us to get smashed at Pompey.

The funny thing is, the same idiots who said they wanted us to lose 6 or 7 at Pompey still complained afterwards.

Any one who wants us to lose is not a City fan, and any of you who say otherw*s* can **** off.

I know its wrong to say it, Sousa is just irritating the shit out of me & I want him gone sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669