Portsmouth Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
see you next year Pompey, make sure you bankrupt before you go down, or we'll be starting ten ahead of you

see you next year Pompey, make sure you bankrupt before you go down, or we'll be starting ten ahead of you

:018: You should know better than that. If a team goes into administration, the PL/FL decides when the points deduction takes effect. If they go into admin then finish in a relegation spot, the ten points are likely to be chopped off next season's total anyway.

Did w*s* expect to get his 40 pieces of silver from City?

I saw it as a vindictive response to those City fans who booed him every time he took a corner.

:018: You should know better than that. If a team goes into administration, the PL/FL decides when the points deduction takes effect. If they go into admin then finish in a relegation spot, the ten points are likely to be chopped off next season's total anyway.

Because they are in the PL, if they get it deducted this year it will be 9 points. If they get relegated and it's deducted next year, will it be 10 pts as they are in the CCC or will it still only be 9 points as that was the original penalty?

Because they are in the PL, if they get it deducted this year it will be 9 points. If they get relegated and it's deducted next year, will it be 10 pts as they are in the CCC or will it still only be 9 points as that was the original penalty?

I assume it's outside the PL's realm of power to apply points deductions in the FL. I could be wrong, but I'd be surprised.

Official website has been closed down apparantly.

Yet they are allowed to sign players again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00