Portsmouth Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
At Fulham last night the Pompey Chimes chant was met with the response

"Pay up Pompey, Pompey Pay Up"

he is one glum looking fecker!!!! :)

That was before he got his 'massage'

You should have seen him when he got out........

avram-grant1.jpg

Gotta love Grant's missus - especially when she correctly identifies Portsmouth as a crappy football club:

here

"Be reasonable; who goes to a brothel in the middle of the day while wearing a Portsmouth uniform when he knows he is a famous person? The place in question is a massage parlour; a place where you get massages.

Of course it is Mrs G :icon_roll

Hearing at 11:30 to wind them up. HMRC have refused their cash offer to pay some of the debt as they couldn't say when the rest would be paid.

EDIT: Just read the cardiff thread.

Last edited:
If they are wound up, would that mean a possible extra place in the Prem?

Speculating, would they add another automatic place in our league?

No, that would effectively mean four relegation places in the Prem.

And Liverpool being guaranteed forth place in some strange way that i don't quite understand.

Last edited:
And Liverpool being guaranteed forth place in some strange way that i don't quite understand.

From what I heard it would just mean all Pompey results would be cancelled, so Liverpool's loss wouldn't count, as wouldn't the teams around them victories against Pompey. So they'd gain 3 pts.

Hinckley United in the courts too. Possibly being wound up. more chance of them going than any of them.

Kevin Downes hasn't got a pot to piss in apparently. My mates mum works for him and he's been asset stripping his other businesses to try and pay off this bill. No investor can be found.

Hinckley United in the courts too. Possibly being wound up. more chance of them going than any of them.

Kevin Downes hasn't got a pot to piss in apparently. My mates mum works for him and he's been asset stripping his other businesses to try and pay off this bill. No investor can be found.

Ive heard similar stories.

I think back to the play off game at their place and the ensuing scrapping after the game. Randomly attacking women and young kids and I think good riddance to the interbred sailor shagging scum.

From Sky

Portsmouth FC has been given a seven day lifeline over unpaid tax debts as the club battles against liquidation in the High Court.
The club has one week to draw up a statement of its financial affairs.

Chief executive Peter Storrie has said Pompey is hopeful of finding a new owner - which would be its fifth this season - and the bill could then be paid.

Lawyers said the club - which owes £11.5m to the taxman - has had two "serious offers" to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00