Portsmouth Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Hinckley had paid their tax bill and things are ok now.
Are they due in court over something else?

No, Mr.Downes might be though. Hinckley have paid the tax bill but still have outstanding debts with other parties. However, it must be at a healthy level cos they have been allowed to sign players again.

I think back to the play off game at their place and the ensuing scrapping after the game. Randomly attacking women and young kids and I think good riddance to the interbred sailor shagging scum.

every club has fans that dont tow the line, so does that mean every club who are in this mess should be written off????

every club has fans that dont tow the line, so does that mean every club who are in this mess should be written off????

Not quite sure how you get to that question :102: My posts states that i dont like pompey as their fans are horrible bastards. Therefore i personally dont give a shit what happens to them. Simples

Not quite sure how you get to that question :102: My posts states that i dont like pompey as their fans are horrible bastards. Therefore i personally dont give a shit what happens to them. Simples

and i meant it that every club has horrible fans hence my question - simples :icon_bigg

If you read my post again (slowly) i said good riddance which actually means I wouldnt miss them because i dont like them. What I didnt say was any clubs with naughty fans should be written off?
Are your oestregen levels up love ?

Why would you invest in Portsmouth now? Let them go into administration and get them cheaper.

Why would you invest in Portsmouth now? Let them go into administration and get them cheaper.

Also - might not be a bad move for Pompey from a football angle.

Since they are almost certain to get relegated anyway - why not go into administration no so they can get more easily sold on - and take the 10 points penalty now rather than risk having it as a handicap for next season.

Also - might not be a bad move for Pompey from a football angle.

Since they are almost certain to get relegated anyway - why not go into administration no so they can get more easily sold on - and take the 10 points penalty now rather than risk having it as a handicap for next season.

apparently if premiership clubs went into administration theyd only get a 9-point penalty - how come??

Since they are almost certain to get relegated anyway - why not go into administration no so they can get more easily sold on

That's assuming the administrator thinks they can be sold as a going concern. They have a lot of secured creditors and football creditors who would have to be paid by any new owner, so the administrator might think it's better for the creditors just to liquidate the club and raise some money by selling the ground and other assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00