post horn gallop

Status
Not open for further replies.
The music was sent to the club from a message board poster, so this actually an individual fans ideas (although he didn't suggest the dancers).

For those old enough remember Hooked on Classics - well that's where this version comes from, so the 'new version' is at least 20 years old!

Macky said:
that's feckin awful!

have you just uploaded that from your 'hooked on classics' CD Hazzman?

Nope, it was posted on here a while ago and then when I went the Sheffield United game they used for the cheerleaders dance before the start of the game. I like it in a jokey, funny way.

Hazzman said:
I like it in a jokey, funny way.

I like it in the same way that I'd like to put Dennis wise's face into a food blender

Macky said:
I like it in the same way that I'd like to put Dennis wise's face into a food blender

So youre a fan of it then!

Why doesnt somebody make a poll? I honestly cant remember the beginning of the game, did they play it after we scored?

Willlow said:
So youre a fan of it then!

Why doesnt somebody make a poll? I honestly cant remember the beginning of the game, did they play it after we scored?

Can't remember if they played it at the start but they did play it after HT and when we scored. Apart from it sounding awful it also takes ages to get going so they have to play it for longer and drown out the crowd for longer.

Leigh said:
Can't remember if they played it at the start but they did play it after HT and when we scored. Apart from it sounding awful it also takes ages to get going so they have to play it for longer and drown out the crowd for longer.

I remember it now!! I wondered what the racket was! When we scored I was to busy shouting 'get in' and jumping up and down to really pay attention

Willlow said:
I remember it now!! I wondered what the racket was! When we scored I was to busy shouting 'get in' and jumping up and down to really pay attention

IANGWOC :icon_lol:

I can't say as I am a great fan of these things, but has got to better than captain pugwash or Henry.

bit too close to call imo probably take henry at the mo if thats what we have to put up with :icon_conf

Not that bothered about it all, but I would say that the club is making a fecking bad job of whatever it is trying to do. I know the yanks are OTT with their pre-match hype for NFL and the like etc, but when you look at what we are fecking about with its painful. lets do something fitting, robust and partisan, if they can't think of anything - leave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669