Potential Dean Smith appointment

Would you be happy with Dean Smith as an appointment?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 87.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Denis Wise, he's the single biggest wanker the game has produced in my lifetime.
To be fair, our team have lacked characters like that for a while. We've been a bunch of ****ing pussies for too long. Hopefully he will upset some of the players and get some kind of reaction.

A couple of other candidates. One playing central midfield for Arsenal (allegedly) and one currently on United's books.

Ronaldo worth a mention too.
Also Unnamed Everton Player and that Sunderland ****. And Ched Evans.

Possibly all for similar reasons.

Here we go then... I think Smith, Shakespeare and Terry might just be decent. There, I said it.

Also Unnamed Everton Player and that Sunderland ****. And Ched Evans.

Possibly all for similar reasons.
None of them did something as abhorrent, as unforgivable, as morally repugnant as that West Ham player who kicked his pet cat.

The utter bastard.

Here we go then... I think Smith, Shakespeare and Terry might just be decent. There, I said it.
You could be right? One things for ****ing certain, they can be no worse than what we have had for a while.

Forgot about this one - has he just vanished in to thin air??
Mad that ain’t it? It’s genuinely like he just vanished off the face of the earth and not another word has been said about it.

Mad that ain’t it? It’s genuinely like he just vanished off the face of the earth and not another word has been said about it.
Yeah completely forgot about it until that post - a quick Google suggests he is stuck in the UK under a travel ban, pending pending a decision from the CPS.

Seems very strange it has dragged on for so long.

Terry is a vile arrogant **** of a man

Maybe the type of attitude some of our soft twats could do with experiencing for a bit

It‘s just eight games, and it’s better than ****ing Bert and Ernie

It probably won’t be enough to keep us up, as this whole charade has come way too late - but there is nothing they can do that could possibly be worse than what we witnessed on Saturday

Plus we could have been stuck with Jesse Marsch for three ****ng years, FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570