Prediction League 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brauny might have been corrupt, but at least he was quick at being corrupt.

This is the reason I haven't entered this term, sheer lack of professionalism and effort.

Your ESP presumably anticipated this "sheer lack of professionalism and effort" Melton!

Your ESP presumably anticipated this "sheer lack of professionalism and effort" Melton!
Not so much ESP, more having met this pair on a number of occasions, I know they stink of unprofessionalism and laziness.

Have I missed the new updated, week 3 tables?

They are not this slow drinking a pint from what I have seen.....:icon_bigg

Calm down chaps.

The tables will be done at some point. Unlike BB who had a lovely piece of software to work it all out, Boc and I are stuck with the old manual calculations.

I will try and do them later, but as posted in another thread I'm on my own today :icon_sad:

Calm down chaps.

The tables will be done at some point. Unlike BB who had a lovely piece of software to work it all out, Boc and I are stuck with the old manual calculations.

I will try and do them later, but as posted in another thread I'm on my own today :icon_sad:

Boooooooooooooooooo........

Calm down chaps.

Ah yes, I think its called Excel :icon_roll

Fair enough - You are both shite at running this :icon_lol::icon_wink

I was on holiday FFS. You saw me at the station.

Seriously people will have noticed that the first week, the results were out within a few hours of the end of the match. If one of us is away, it is bound to take longer.

Have I missed week 4 tables? Cannot find them anywhere. The last match finished nearly 10 hours ago.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566