Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conner Wickham must be getting his Cities mixed up

Tony Pulis surely has to be manager of the season.

I thought he would/could keep Palace up when he joined, but they could now end up finishing in the top half! Amazing the turnaround since he's been there.

I thought he would/could keep Palace up when he joined, but they could now end up finishing in the top half! Amazing the turnaround since he's been there.

They were showing on SSN earlier that,when he took over, Palace had 7 points from 13 matches. Since he took over they've got 33 points from 21 matches. That's an amazing return of points. I thought he might improve their points tally, but not by that much.

They were showing on SSN earlier that,when he took over, Palace had 7 points from 13 matches. Since he took over they've got 33 points from 21 matches. That's an amazing return of points. I thought he might improve their points tally, but not by that much.
If that's what SSN are saying then they're wrong. When Pulis took over they had 7 points from 12 matches. Pulis has got 33 from 22. Norwich away was his first game:

http://www.statto.com/football/teams/crystal-palace/2013-2014/results

Good old SSN, always there with figures that are wrong.

In spite of that, he's still done a phenomenal job, despite a fair bit of criticism from Palace fans about the appointment.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27062091

It helps when you know exactly what players are playing against you:icon_wink

Surprised our Welsh friend hasn't already mentioned this.

Last edited:
Looks like the title is heading to Anfield Chelski 2-1 down at home to Sunderland

Not looking good for Cardiff. 2 down and a man down to Sunderland. (HT)
A win takes Sunderland out of the bottom 3.

Chelsea ressies 2-0 up at Liverpool

Mourinho in the media can be a bit of a t**t, but the ability of the man to win big games and get every inch out of every player is phenomenal. He will be remembered as one of the best ever managers once he ends his managerial career. He is a master.

Mourinho in the media can be a bit of a t**t, but the ability of the man to win big games and get every inch out of every player is phenomenal. He will be remembered as one of the best ever managers once he ends his managerial career. He is a master.

I think he's got the fifth best squad in the league and he's done Man City and Liverpool home and away and they are favourites for a Champions League final. The man alone is worth an extra 10-20 points a season. Different class to any other manager in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669