Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bottom 7 clubs have all changed manager now, some more than once, crazy

There's nothing wrong with changing managers. Palace don't regret it. Nor Southampton last season. But it's the insane timing and the expectation that some random nobody is going to suddenly affect a cataclysmic change with five games left that baffles me.

I think Norwich should have sacked their manager months ago. But instead of being brave then, the board have bottled it until totally panicking far too late. For that, they are the ones unfit for their roles.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26921004

Dull season ticket holders vote for Tigers name change, although not many bothered to respond.

I was speaking to a Hull fan last night, and as you might expect, the ballot was not quite what it seemed. Trying to vote at the ground was difficult as they designated a room that nobody could find. Plus executive box holders could have as many votes as the capacity of their box ( ooh err missus ).

Good. Now let's hope he keeps his promise and ****s off, selling the club to someone fit for purpose on his way out.
If you read the article you'll see that he won't

"If it had been the other way round, if the FA had approved it but the fans had said no, I would have severed my ties with the club immediately," Allam, who took charge of the club in in December 2010, told BBC Sport.
"But the results mean I owe it to the silent majority to appeal and to fight on.
"For now what is important is what happens on the field. We want to finish as high as we possibly can in the league, and the FA Cup gives us the possibility of getting into Europe."

Last edited:
If you read the article you'll see that he won't

"If it had been the other way round, if the FA had approved it but the fans had said no, I would have severed my ties with the club immediately," Allam, who took charge of the club in in December 2010, told BBC Sport.
"But the results mean I owe it to the silent majority to appeal and to fight on.
"For now what is important is what happens on the field. We want to finish as high as we possibly can in the league, and the FA Cup gives us the possibility of getting into Europe."
Serves me right for not reading it. I see he plans to appeal, the big twat.

2-0 to Liverpool at HT in their game with Man City.

Fantastic game, Liverpool are just relentless and are carving out a nice little gap at the top now. City have had two good chances, one off the line, one well saved.

Not an original observation but Liverpool are bloody fantastic, they're so much fun to watch.

2-0 to Liverpool at HT in their game with Man City.

Fantastic game, Liverpool are just relentless and are carving out a nice little gap at the top now. City have had two good chances, one off the line, one well saved.

Not an original observation but Liverpool are bloody fantastic, they're so much fun to watch.
Yes, very entertaining first half and L'pool well worth the lead

Wow! 2-2 after an hour, Silva and a Johnson OG. Sturridge off injured.

And now with Liverpool on the ropes, Agureo comes on for Dzecko.

3-2 to Liverpool, terrific finish by Coutinho.

Still really entertaining stuff but a lot more mistakes by both teams in the 2nd half.

Everton throwing Wengar a lifeline 2 down to Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00