Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Lampard, speaking about Jose Mourinho's influence on him during the manager's first spell at Chelsea:

"He told me 'You are the best player in the world, but if you want to be recognised as the best player in the world you need to win titles and medals'.

"Now, whether Jose thought I was the best player in the world or it was a mind game, I don't know. But he certainly knew how to get the best out of me because I walked out of the shower thinking I needed to prove this bloke right."

Frank Lampard, speaking about Jose Mourinho's influence on him during the manager's first spell at Chelsea:
"I walked out of the shower thinking I needed to prove this bloke right."

Can't recall ever thinking about another bloke whilst I've been in the shower but hey ho Frank, live and let live.....

A journalist described Suarez as looking like someone who looks like they were breastfed until 6 years old a while ago. :icon_bigg

Acting like such a mercenary after many Liverpool fans and their staff stuck by him after some outrageous and genuinely shitty behaviour is just another piece of evidence to indicate he is a class A ****.

Very good player, occasionally unplayable but I wouldn't miss him one bit if he leaves the Premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00